Epilogue

10 years later

Gabriella's P.O.V

It's been 10 years since I woke up in that hospital. It has been 5 years since I married Brody and 4 years since we had our baby children.

"Mommy Mommy!!" Yells my daughter Violet Savanna Sadie Allen.

I know her name is big and she will probably hate me in the future but I love that name so much.

"Yes baby." I say and I squat to her level. She then proceeded to tell me while crying, "Cody pulled my hair." She says while tugging on her pigtail.

"Oh honey." I say with a smile.

I pick her up and place her on my hip, "Why didn't you tell daddy." I ask

"I did he said tell mommy." She says.

I laugh just like Brody to tell her that, "CODY." I yell for him.

I hear little foot steps coming up the stairs then a small boy, "Cody Issac Elliot Allen." I scold him. He looks up at me with sad eyes, "Why are up picking on your sister." I ask him

"I don't know mommy. I'm sowy." He says then looks at Violet.

I put her down on the ground and Cody runs to her swallowing her in a big hug, "I'm sowy sissy don't hate me." He says while hugging and crying on her.

"I will never hate you Bubba. I love you." She says and hugs him back.

"Let's do bug Aunt Sadie and Uncle Issac." Cody says and grabs Violets hand running to find the Aunt and Uncle.

"Those are our twins" I hear Brody say from behind me.

I smile as I feel him hug me from behind.

"Yes there are. I love them so much and you." I say turning around hugging him.

"I love then and you Forever & Always." He says I smile.

"Forever & Always." I say and kiss him