Chapter 17

Brody's P.O.V

It's been a little over 4 hours since Gabriella left to get some food. I haven't got any calls from her so I'm starting to worry.

"Brody?" I hear a small voice say. I look down and see Sadie sucking her tumb with tears in her eyes, "I had a bad dream." She crys.

"It's okay sweetie come here." I tell her.

She climbs up on my lap in the small rocking chair I was in, "Brody?" She says.

I look down at her and smile, I push her fallen hair behind her ears, "Yes sweetie?" I say

"It that bad man going to get us or sissy." She asks.

"No sweetie I will protect you all with my life. I won't let anyone hurt you." I say to her placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"Sissy... loves.... you...." She says as she starts to fall back asleep.

"And I love her." I say

I set in the chair for a while and just rock her I then put her back in her room next to a sleeping Issac.

As I walk downstairs the phone rings, "Hello." I say when I reach the phone.

"The is Starboard Hospital and we have word that you know a women the name of Gabriella." She says

I nod then realize she can see me so I use my words, "Yes that is me.. I mean yes I know her why is she okay." I ask

"Well I'm not at liberty to say over the phone." She says.

Before she has any time to say another word I cut her off, "I'm on my way." And hang up the phone.

Oh my Gabriella are you okay...

Thank you so much for reading my story. It's about over made 3 more chapters I want to get to 20 chapters sooo....

Thanks for all your votes also..

Love yall
Xoxoxo