Chapter 19

Brody's P.O.V

"Please Gabriella don't leave me. I couldn't stand to live life without you. Ever since you saved me from getting my ass kicked I've changed. All I see in my future is you. I want to grow old with you, have kids, get married, and travel the world, maybe not in the order but Gabriella I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Gabriella I love you so much. Please come back to me I will give you anything please. I love you." I beg her while holding her hand any kissing her fingers.

When I showed up at the hospital the had told me Gabriella was in a coma, that was 3 days ago.

I haven't left her side not once, and how I'm begging her to wake up.

I suddenly feel a tingle in the hands or maybe a squeeze I'm not for sure.

I jerk my head up and see the Gabriella's slowly opening her eyes she looks around and acts puzzled as to where she is then as if everything click she looks down at me and smile.

Gabriella's P.O.V

I smile at him remembering everything I've been ever with my mother. I remember all those promises all these words all of his way the saying he loves me and I smiled I couldn't hold it anymore I just smiled so big I thought my cheeks with crack I softly whispered, "I love you"

Then silly me I start a coughing fit and grab for the water but sweet Brody helps me anyways and pours me a small glass and hands it to me with gentle hands, "hands here drink this" he says, "it'll help your throat."

I drink the water slowly then when it's all gone I repeat myself, "I love you Brody."

He smiles stands up and kisses me.

It was the best kiss I have ever had. His lips were so gentle that I thought I could never get anough of him.

Finally we pulled apart and he smiles a big smile, "I love you too baby Forever & Always." He says.

I nob my head slowly, "Forever & Always." I agree.

THE END!!!!!

I know you might want more so I'm giving y'all an epilogue.

Thank you all so much for the votes and for reading my story.

Love Y'all
Xoxoxo