Chapter 16

I wake up to a dark room with an arm around my waist.

I look at the person beside me to find a sleeping Brody. I don't remember much of what happened only that I broke down. I do remember tell Brody I love him and him telling me.

"Baby why are you awake it's late." I hear Brody say. I look up at him while resting my head on him chest. I smile softly, "Nothing just thinking." I say.

Brody leans over and turns in his bedside lamp, "Are you okay." He asks me with concern in his eyes.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm sorry I broke down on you today, I didn't mean to its just it was overwhelming to see Brandon again." I say as a tear slides down my face.

"It's okay sweetie. I won't let anything hurt you I promise. You will be safe with me. You, Sadie, and Issac are okay." He says while placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Now get some sleep tomorrow is going to get a long day." He says with a smile.

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep in the safety of Brody's arms.

_______________________________________

It's been a week since everything happened with Brandon, it's been a week since I told Brody I love him also.

Right now I'm at the store getting some food because we are out at home.

Home

I love to say that word it's been so long since I had a home to call mine. How knew one little word can bring me so much happiness.

Okay back to Brody.

He has been with me all the time lately ever since Brandon popped up Brody hasn't left my side. Which is very fine and all but I miss my freedom too.

I had to beg him into staying at the house instead of coming with me to the grocery store.

Just as I put the last bag in Brody's car someone grabbed me from the back, "Make a sound and your dead." The voice says while pushing something cold to my back. Gun.

Brandon pulls me to a old car and throws me in the back. I grab the other door and jump out running to a couple I see on the far right in the parking lot.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!!" I scream getting there attention. Just as I was almost to them a sharp pain went though my back and I fell. The last thing I remember is hearing sirens then everything went black again.

Thank you everyone for reading I think it's almost over just a couple more chapters.

Love you all so much
Xoxoxo