Chapter 30

Levi's POV:
"So, you two?" I looked at Szymon and Asheilda cuddled up on the couch as I walked by. Szymon smirked while Asheilda buried her face in the crook of his neck. I rolled my eyes.
"Do you want to put the Christmas tree up. It's the 21st already and I'm busy with decorating the nursery." They nodded and stood up. I walked down the hall and into my office to grab another bucket of paint. We wanted the baby's gender to be a surprise so we decided against being told what it was. Celeste was almost 3 months along and we were waiting for her to give birth at any moment. I walked back down the corridor to the baby's room and opened the door. I saw Celeste standing on a step ladder, trying to paint the wall.
"No no no, sweetheart you need to come down, you need to rest it's not good for the baby." I quickly rushed over to her and tried to get her down.
"I'll be fine Levi, I'm only painting." I sighed and she climbed down. She took my hands in hers and looked up at me.
"I'm sorry. I just wanted to help."
"I know sweetheart, you've done an amazing job. It's getting to close to he baby being born now though. You need to rest and not stress yourself out." She nodded and walked over to the small sofa we placed in the corner of the room and laid down. I knelt beside her and stroked her hair.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too. She mumbled before drifting to sleep. I kissed her forehead and got to work.

*Time skip*

"It's Christmas Day, come on baba." I groaned as Abby jumped on me.

"Okay, okay, you go wake up Uncle Cam and Aunt Erie, kay?" She nodded eagerly and ran out of the room. I tuned over to see Alec looking at a sleeping Celeste.

"Sup, bud?" His eyes never left her.

"I don't want to hurt the baby."

"Well that's okay. how about you give her a big hug? That'll surely wake her up." He cautiously placed his arms around her and laid his head on her chest. Celeste gradually came to and when she saw Alec on her chest, she wrapped her arms around him.

"How bout you help Abby wake Uncle Cam and Aunt Erie? Cam sleeps like a log. I think she'll need a bit of help."

"I'm a big man, I can do anything!" He rushed of to their bedroom while me and Celeste chuckled to ourselves.

I turned and planted a kiss on Celeste's lips.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart."

"Merry Christmas Levi." I got out of bed and threw on a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt. I picked Celeste up bridal style and carried her down the stairs to the living room.

I put her down at the bottom of the stairs and grabbed her hand as we walked toward everyone. Well I walked, Celeste kind of wobbled.

We sat down and watched as everyone opened their presents in turn.

Cam got four tickets to see the new star wars film, Erie got two Justin Bieber tickets, Mom got a lot of jewellery, Alec got a Ps4 with loads of games, Abby got Barbie dolls and accessories, Szymon got a violin, and Ashielda got this rare potion ingredient that shes been looking for for a while now.

"Here sweetheart." I handed Celeste her present. I watched as she tore off the wrapping paper with a sparkle in her eyes. She opened the black box that was inside and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Its beautiful." It was a silver necklace with a heart charm that had all of our names engraved onto it.

"Thank you so much."

"Don't worry about it." I leant down and kiss her softly. She froze just as I was about to pull away and she moved her lips near my ear.

"Levi."

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"The baby's coming."

"What?" Moved back with panic in her eyes.

"Levi, this damn baby is coming right now." Everything moved in slow motion; me carrying Celeste to the infirmary while she cried out in pain, her being prepped for birth, me growling at every person who dared try and take me away from my mate during the birth of my child and almost crying seeing Celeste in pain and knowing that I couldn't help her.

Oh goddess help me now.

*Time skip*

I smiled as the doctor handed me my baby girl. It is a tradition that Alpha couples, especially ones originating from Lycan blood have a boy first but I guess we broke that tradition. I rocked my little girl to calm her down, just like I used to with Abby when she was a baby. I looked over to Celeste to see that she wasn't moving.

"Sir, we have a problem, an artery has been cut open and she is loosing a lot of blood." Everyone started rushing around again. I handed my little girl to the nearest doctor and tried to make my way over to Celeste but doctors kept pushing me out the door.

"Please Alpha, you cant be in her for this, I'm sorry." They pushed me out and slammed the doors shut as I stood outside on the brink of tears as I worndered what went wrong.
--------------------
Oops updated a little early. Oh well.
Love ya
Cupquakey 💕