Chapter 20*

Edited: 23rd 2016
Levi's POV:
I burst through the door of the small house and ran around looking for Asheilda.

"WHO THE HELL BROKE THROUGH MY DOOR? WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YO- oh, good morning Alpha." She smiled at me but it faltered when she saw Celeste in my arms.

"There's a piece of solid wolfsbane millimetres from her heart. We need to get it out before she dies trying to save her wolf." Her eyes widened. She beckoned me to follow her and she ran upstairs.

"Place her on the bed." She disappeared from the room and I gently laid Celeste on the bed. Asheilda returned with different books and a few different coloured potions.

"Where is it." Abby appeared from nowhere surprising both me and Asheilda.

"Right here." Abby pointed to the exact position of he wolfsbane. Asheilda gasped. Her eyes widened and she grabbed one of her books. She quickly flicked through the pages and stopped on a certain one. It was a page that wasn't like the others. It was thinner than regular paper and it shone gold.

"This page was written by the first silver wolf." She informed us. She looked at Abby the back at the page for a few times before gasping.

"C-come here darling." Abby walked over to Asheilda. Asheilda looked her over and stared into her eyes.

"Her eyes are silver...." Asheilda looked at me.

"What?"

"Her eyes are silver, how have you not noticed yet?"

"Well I've been a little distracted." I looked over to Celeste.

"Right, sorry." She turned back to the book.

"It is said that every silver wolf has a guardian. They take shape as humans and let their human personality take over while they rest. The spirit will awaken a few months after meeting the silver wolf that they are supposed to watch over, or if the silver wolf or itself is in extreme danger." She looked at Abby then me. She opened her mouth to say something but Celeste suddenly started whimpering. Asheilda sprung into action and quickly grabbed a few of the potions next to her.

"Lay down beside her." I did as she said and gently put my arms around Celeste. She wiggled in my arms but I kept hold of her. Asheilda mixed a pink potion and cyan potion together making a yellow coloured potion. She poured it into a needle and stood next to the bed.

"I need you to keep her arms and legs still. " I pulled Celeste on top of me so her back was on my stomach and her head was on my chest. I placed the rest of her body in between my legs and wrapped my legs around hers so she couldn't move them. I placed her hands on her stomach and intertwined our fingers so she couldn't move them either. I looked at Asheilda.

"This will hurt her quite a lot and she may sleep for up to 2 weeks but it will destroy every ounce of wolfsbane in her system." I nodded hesitantly. I didn't want her to get hurt but I guess if it got rid of all of the wolfsbane then it's my only option. I also don't want her to be asleep for so long. Asheilda placed the needle right next to Celeste's arm and looked at me. I nodded at her and she placed the needle in Celeste's arm. She squeezed the yellow liquid into Her arm and gently removed the needle. Nothing happened.

Celeste suddenly started growling and fidgeting in my arms so I tightened my grip on her.

"Don't let go no matter what." I heard Asheilda say over Celeste's growling. She carried on wriggling for a few minutes before finally stopping. I sighed and waited just in case she started again but she didn't do I let her go.

"She will be fine but tired for a long period of time. It seems she hasn't been eating for at least a week so you may need to start her on a small diet to get her back into the routine again." I nodded and thanked her before picking Celeste up and carrying her back to the pack house.

I laid Celeste down on our bed and and got up to leave. I felt her hand grab my arm and I was immediately by her side. Her eyes were barely open and her breathing was laboured.
"Go back to sleep, sweetheart. I'll be here when you wake up. "
She muttered something inaudible and slowly fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and quietly left the room.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
TØP 😍
Cupquakey 💕