Chapter 23

Okay guys, youre probably wondering, 'Hey Cupquakey. Why are you updating so early?'

Well my dear readers, there are only 6 chapters and an epilogue after this chapter and seen as there is less than 6 weeks until the end of the year, I want to get this book finished. I actually can believe ive written a book. It still gets to me every single day that I, a 13 year old girl who has more problems in her life than she can count, have written a book and people actually want to read it. Then again, I thought I would have perfect life with loads of friends and then the panic attacks and anxiety attacks hit me like a bullet.

YES BECAUSE NOBODY WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH AND ACNE RIDDEN TEENAGE GIRL WHO LOVES ANIME AND HAS PANIC AND ANXIETY ATTACKS NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT!!

Life. That's all I need to say really. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the rest of he book. This maybe the last author's note I do because I will be focused on just finishing this book as soon as possible and maybe finish The Mute Mate so I can be completely dedicated to my third book, which will be launching at midnight on 1/1/16 (UK time). I will give you a taster on Christmas Day and give you a feel on what its will be like though.

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!!

Cupquakey <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And we continue.......

Levi's POV;

I carried Alec up the stairs and to mine and Celeste's bedroom. Celeste was downstairs watching TV. She was still shaken up about what happened to Alec's parents.

I looked down at him as I laid him on the bed. He had short black hair and a chubby face. His chest rose and fell as he slept. I covered him with a blanket and lent down to kiss his forehead. I want this one day: a kid of my own. Now isn't he perfect time but one day.

I walked out of the room to see Celeste walking out of Abby's. She sighed and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I grabbed her waist and gently pulled her closer to me. We stood there for a few moment before Celeste pulled back.

She took my hand in hers and lead me to one of the guest bedrooms. I shut the door behind me and walked over to the window, where she stood. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and rested my head on top of hers. She placed her hands on top of mine. I followed her gaze out towards the forest that surrounded the pack house. It was beautiful. The moon shone down, illuminating every leaf. There wasn't a cloud in sight, revealing every star for miles and miles. You could hear the faint sound of the wind through the window and a few birds tweeting.

"Levi," Celeste spoke, her voice low.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I nuzzled my face in her neck and started leaving a atrial of kisses up to her jawline. She turned to face me and I captured my lips with hers. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me as close to her as possible. I moved my lips to her sweet spot and started sucking on it. She threw her head back and let out a moan as she dug her nails into the skin on my back.

"Jump." My voice was deep. Celeste jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. My lips found hers once again as I lowered us onto the bed. My hands never stopped moving, exploring every part of her body. I felt a tug at the hem of my shirt and didn't hesitate pulling it off. Her hands immediately pressed against my chest, as if needing to feel every part of my skin. I separated from her for a moment making her whimper a little.

"Are you sure you're ready, sweetheart?" She looked up at me with a new fire in her eyes.

"I'm sure." She whispered seductively in my ear. That's when I lost all control. The rest of the night was a blur but I remember every kiss, every scream of pleasure, every touch. Celeste is officially mine now, and nobody will ever take her from me again.