Chapter 24

Celeste's POV:

I laid staring up at the ceiling, debating whether I should go downstairs or not. I had been laid here with the sheets barely covering my body asking myself the same questions over and over again. Levi, well, I didn't know where he was. I woke up this morning and he was gone. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly pulled on the sheets to cover my body. I sat up, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Come in," The door opened revealing Erie. She smiled as soon as she saw me, wiggling her eyebrows. I groaned and fell backwards onto the bed.

"So....." She dragged it on and I glared at her.

"Yes, okay Erie! We had sex. I'm sure you and Cameron have been doing that like wild rabbits since he got out of the hospital." She choked on air and I giggled at her.

"You don't think I've seen how many times you both walk out his bedroom at one in the afternoon, looking like you just went skydiving and you wearing his shirt." She punched my arm lightly and we both laughed.

"You've been held in Florida for almost a month. How did you know." I smirked.

"I didn't," Her face dropped.

"I do now." I got off the bed with the sheets still tangled around me to find something suitable to wear. I ended up raiding Levi's closet, picking out a random shirt and a pair of sweats.

"Come on little rabbit." She cringed at the nickname and I chuckled. She got off of the bed and followed me out of the door. We were walking down the hall and I noticed Erie was abnormally quiet.

"What up?" She looked at me as if confused by the question.

"I was just wondering about the Luna ceremony. I mean you guys are mated now, It makes sense to have the Luna Ceremony now so that you'll be bonded to the rest of the pack. It'll help a lot if you're ever kidnapped again instead of just Levi's senses." I nodded my head, understanding what she meant.

If I ever got kidnapped again, which hopefully I wont, then it would be a lot more helpful to have the rest of the pack able to sense me rather that just Levi telling everyone what to do and where to go. They could split up and cover more ground. Plus after the Luna ceremony, it becomes easier to mind link any pack member. Without the bond, its extremely difficult and a bit painful, especially if you're already hurt.

We made it down the stairs and kept walking around the ground floor to try and find Levi.

"So the Luna Ceremony, everyone wears white and me and Levi have to cut our hands, right?" She nodded.

"Then you guys go off to the cottage that Levi's family owns and do... stuff. It also happens like this when a pair of mates get married or a pair of mates gets accepted into the pack. However, if the pair of mates just get accepted, they don't have to do the... stuff in the cottage. They can do whatever they want. But the other two ceremonies, get your hormones all hyped up and stuff so..."

"Yeah, I get it. You do the stuff." I giggled. We walked into the kitchen but topped when we saw Levi about to throw a pancake at the wall. I locked eyes with Levi and he dropped the pancake.

"I'm just gonna..." I heard the door close and a very high pitched squeal. I started walking towards Levi, who hadn't moved a muscle since I walked in.

"You're mad at me aren't you?"He suddenly spoke up. I shook my head.

"You see, I wanted to make you a special breakfast and- " I cut him off by placing my lips on his. He was frozen for a second before kissing me back with so much passion.

"Do you want me to help with breakfast?" He nodded eagerly. He picked me up and placed me in front of the counter. I started working while he watched me intently.

"So, the Luna Ceremony." I started to break the silence. He scratched the back of his neck.

"I was thinking that would be held tonight?" I glanced at him before continuing with my work.

"Yeah, sure. Just as long as I have a dress." He face brightened up and his eyes sparkled.

"I have the perfect one. My mom and Erie helped me pick it out just after I met you."

"So its settled then. The Luna Ceremony is tonight."

Alpha  (Major Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara