Chapter 29

Celeste's POV;

We sat in the living room, in front of everyone; Levi's mom, Abby, Alec, Erie, Cameron and Szymon and Asheilda were still at the cottage doing..... something.

"Um, okay then. I don't know how to say this but I'm-"
"She's pregnant!" Everyone stared at Erie in horror.

"Sorry." She apologised sheepishly.

"Do you know, I kind of thought it was the mother's duty to announce her own pregnancy but I guess I have the rules a bit mixed up. I guess that wolfsbane relly messed with my head, right everyone?" I stood up and walked out of the room with tears in my eyes. I rushed up to mine and Levi's room and face-planted onto the bed. The door opened and closed quietly and I felt the bed dip a little beside me. My arm tingled with small sparks and I realised it was Levi. I sat up but avoided eye contact with him. He sighed and gently grabbed my chin to look at him.

"You okay?" He constantly looked in my eyes to see my reaction and all I could do was stare at him. I didn't want to snap at him just in case he got angry at me. He grumbled something inaudible and he sighed again. He pulled me into a hug and I relaxed into his hold. He lied down and moved me so that I was laying on his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast against his rib cage and I wondered if that was because of me.

"That, Celestica Smith, is all because of you. My heart beats for you and no matter what you do, it will always beat for you. You stole my heart the moment I saw you, you tore me apart when you fell into that coma, changed me when you woke up and broke me when you got kidnapped. Now you are forever mine and I couldn't be any happier now that I know that I'm going to have a child with you. You are the perfect Luna and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't hear anyone say anything about it whether its about the pack or just how nicely you're dressed, which it my opinion is every day. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, whether you've just woken up or you're crying." He wiped away a stray tear from my cheek.

"I know this is an emotional time for you and your hormone are running on overdrive right now and I'm not going to tell you to suck it up and move on, I'm going to sit here with you for as long as it takes until you feel better physically and emotionally." I snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"As much as I love this right now, I'm not feeling too great. Can we take a walk outside?" I whispered. He sat up, pulling me with him.

"Anything for you sweetheart." I got up and walked into the bathroom to fix my hair. I got distracted my the small bump poking out from under my sweater. I lifted it up and ran my hands over it. It felt weird but comforting at the same time. I felt two arms snake around my waist and rest on my stomach, just below where my hands sat.

"This is going to be a long three months."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2K!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Not only that but The Mute Mate overtook Alpha.

Alpha has just over 2K gaining only like 30 reads.

The Mute Mate now has 2.68K gaining over 1,800 reads.

My mum found me crying in my room over this at 3am.

I'm not even joking.

Thank you.

The promo for my new book comes tomorrow. (Christmas Day)

I love you.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

I'm sorry if you don't celebrate these.

I love you so much.

I'm like 13 this shouldn't be happening but I'm glad it is.

I'm preparing my award acceptance speech as we speak.

I'm only joking.