Chapter 27

Celeste's POV:
I stared at Levi, silently begging him to say something. He stood, staring back at me, his mouth agape with shock. I had seen the colour of the mark this morning. And me being the total nerd I am, I researched the Luna marks a few days ago, when I got back. What Tyler said about Levi not marking me yet had peaked my interest, so I had snuck into the library once while he wasn't looking and searched for a book about it. I had skipped over the colour purple as soon I saw the word 'pregnant'. I didn't think I need to know that colour for at least a few more years. But look where I am now. 17, pregnant, and waiting for my mate to say something.

I saw tears start to gather in Levi's eyes as he suddenly ran up to me and held me in his arms. Tears of relief rolled down my already tear-stained cheeks. His shoulders were shaking from crying but I then realised he was also laughing. He pulled away and knelt down so that he was level with my stomach and he placed his hands on my belly. I placed my hands over his and he looked up at me.

"Our pup is in there. Our beautiful pup." I nodded. He stood up and kissed me, ignoring the fact that there was another person in the room.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" We heard from behind us. I pulled away and looked between Levi and Szymon in confusion.
"You're brothers?" They looked at each other.
"Half." Levi corrected through gritted teeth.
"My dad cheated on my mom with his and he was the result." Szymon cleared his throat and glared at Levi.
"Okay, so, why are you here in the first place?" I asked Szymon trying to change the subject. He shrugged and took a seat on the couch.

"Its coming up to Christmas and I thought I would visit my family, you know, attempt to make everything right with the world."

"Why couldn't you have done that before you left?" Levi growled at him. I held onto his arm so he wouldn't try to do anything.

"Look it was just too hard, okay? There was so many thing happening at once and I couldn't really deal with it all. Dad died and you weren't talking to me. Your mom hated me. My mom hated me. I discovered my powers. I was fourteen!" I walked over to where he sat with his head in his hands. I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his wrists. He lifted his head up to look at me.

"I know exactly what you're going through." His expression hardened.

"Do you Celeste, do you really?" Levi growled at him again.

"Watch what you're saying." I gave Levi a look and he walked into the kitchen to leave us alone. I took a seat next to Szymon and tugged on his arm so he would face me.

"Believe me, I haven't had the best few months. You already know everything that happened when I was a kid, I didn't shift until almost two months after my seventeenth birthday, Levi's wolf attacked me, I found my parents dead, my brother kidnapped me and turned out to be a total psychopath and tried to rape me, I became Luna to the pack, I found out I was pregnant this morning and I'm the silver wolf." He let out a breath and chuckled.

"Well you beat me at that," I sighed.

"You know I wasn't trying to compete with you. I was just saying that other people have it hard too." The next thing he did surprised me. He hugged me. His shoulders were shaking and it was obvious he was crying. I wrapped my arms around him in an attempt to comfort him. Levi walked through the door and was about to shout at Szymon when I glared at him. He looked at him and realised he was crying. He walked up to us and he knelt in front of Szymon just like I did and placed a hand on his knee. Symon turned towards Levi who gave him a small smile. Szymon launched himself at Levi and the hugged each other while Szymon tried to calm down. Just then Asheilda walked through the kitchen door. Her eyes widened and I heard her curse under her breath. Szymon must have heard it too because he turned his head in her direction. I could sense the sexual tension in the air and I saw the hint of love in both of their eyes. All of the pieces started to fall into place.

"You're mates?"