Chapter 8*

Edited 31st Jan 2016
Celestica's POV

Gasps and whispers came from the pack about Laura.
"We have our searchers out already but we may need to send more out. We have no idea where she is or how long she has been missing for. The only thing we found in her room was a note that has a rouge's scent all over it. I will be doing everything I can to make sure she returns safely but for now we should be on high alert in case the rouges come back and take another pack member."

The pack members went their separate ways but Levi stayed, looking anywhere but me. when he finally did look at me, he broke down. he didn't cry but I could see it in his eyes that he was broken.
"Levi," I managed to breath out.
"We will get her back."
"But what if we don't, Celestica? What happens then?" His eyes were black and no matter what I did they stayed that way. His wolf had full control of him. He edged closer and I stepped back until I hit the wall.
"Levi-"
"I'M NOT LEVI!" He was in front of me in an instant, his hand around my throat. He tightened his grip and cut of my air supply. Tears ran down my face from the pain but also from the fact that my mate was killing me. I looked at Levi and his eyes instantly turned from black to blue and he took his hand away and I fell to the floor. I got up and ran out of the pack house to my car, which was luckily still there after all of this time.

I drove round and round in a desperate attempt to clear my mind but I couldn't. A bruise had already formed where Levi strangled me. What happened back there? What ever happened, I'm not going back. Not just yet.

I drove to my house where I assume Tyler was staying. Something was wrong. I sniffed the air for Tyler's scent.

Rouges.

I ran inside to see 3 dead bodies. My mom, dad and Tyler. I fell to my knees, tears running down my face. I heard gasps from behind me and someone jumped onto me from behind.
"I'm so, so sorry Celeste." Erie whispered.
"I've already mind linked Levi. He's on his way." The whole time, I never looked away from my family. They were... gone.

I cried even harder knowing I had lost not only my family but the Alpha of my old pack. I sensed Levi at the door and ran to him. I could barely see through the tears but by the wet on my shoulder, he was crying too. whether it was because of earlier or for my family, I didn't care.

"ALPHA!!"

Levi put me down and ran inside to see Laura stagger from the hallway and fall down next to my parents. He was at her side in an instant and me at his as we examined her body. By the looks of it, she had a few broken ribs, a broken arm and she had a brutal cut at the back of her head with blood still seeping out. Levi's fave was soaked with tears and I could only try to comfort him. The only thing on Laura's body that we really focused on was some markings on her arm.

"You're next Alpha, and your pretty little mate too"