Chapter 4*

Edited 22nd Jan 2016
Celestica's POV

I woke up to darkness. I tried to move but pain shot throughout my whole body. I tried to scream for Levi but no words came out of my mouth.

A midnight black wolf appeared in front of me, I recognized it as Levi's.

"Levi, my prince!"

Wait, I didn't say that. Levi shifted back into his human form as a girl around my age walked up to him and placed her arms around his neck before kissing him on the lips. She was beautiful. She had light brown hair that reached her hips and flawless, sun kissed skin.I could't take anymore of this. I tried to scream again but just like before, no words came out of my mouth. The girl had now gone and Levi walked up to me and leaned down to whisper something in my ear.

"Time to wake up, sweetheart."

With that, I jolted up out of bed and walked back to the wall. I saw Levi, already sat up on the bed staring at me with a red mark on his cheek. I must accidentally have slapped him whilst I was asleep. I hit the wall and fell to the ground, tears already staining my cheeks. Levi stood up from the bed and cautiously walked towards me. He slid down the wall next to me, not uttering a word. He pulled me into his lap and I grabbed onto his shirt to pull him even closer towards me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and cradled me in his arm as I wept into his shoulder. It was just a dream. He picked me up bridal-style and carried me back to the bed. He laid me under the covers and walked around the bed to his side. As soon as he laid down, he pulled me closer and he laid with me as i drifted off to sleep once again.

"It's OK, sweetheart. Nothing bad will ever happen again, as long as I'm with you."

I woke up fir the second time this morning as the sun seeped through the curtains of my room. I opened my eyes to see Levi already staring at me with his bright blue eyes. He instantly smirked and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." Sorry? Sorry for what?

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and I let out a scream. I kicked, screamed and punched his back to try and make him let me go but it was no use.

"LEVI! LET ME GO!" I screamed as he started to walk down the stairs but he both froze when we realized about half of his family was gathered in the living room gaping at us. I heard Levi curse under his breath as he put me down when we got to the bottom of the stairs. He lent down to my level as told me to go into the kitchen before kissing me on the cheek, making me blush as i waked towards the kitchen.

"What the hell, Levi? What are you doing with a girl as innocent as her?" A deep voice spoke.

"Father, she is my mate and i shall do as I please with her as long at is OK with her"

"Oooh, the big bad wolf's finally gone soft" This time it was a girl's voice probably around my age, if not younger.

"Why are all of you here anyway?"

"We were going to discuss some things with you but now I guess we don't. We will just leave you and your mate alone, pumpkin."

"Mom ,don't call me that." I giggled.

I searched through the cupboards to find some cereal as Levi bid farewell to his guests. Once I had poured the milk into the bowl, I put everything back and walked out of the door.

"Levi, my prince!" I heard a girl around my age walk up to him and place her arms around his neck before kissing him on the lips. She had beautiful light brown hair and flawless sun kissed skin. I dropped the bowl of cereal and it shattered on the floor making both of them look at me.

"No, no, the dream!" I covered my ears and shut my eyes tight. I heard Levi call my name but i ignored it. The dream was real. It was real.

'Why?' I heard someone say.

'Who's there?' I try to reply.

'I'm Raine, your wolf."

I cautiously took my hands from my ears and opened my eyes wide to see Levi stood right in front of me. My eyes met his blue ones which were filled with anger and regret.

"I have a wolf"