Summer With The Bad Boy(Part 5)

Summer With The Bad Boy (Part 5)

After dance Jazz gave me a lift home, which I was really grateful for because I was exhausted. When I got in I text Jazz straight away

To: Jazz

Thanks for the lift, really grateful!<3

I clicked the send button and about 10 minutes later I had a reply.

From: Jazz

Np! Don’t forget about dance next time, ly my little slut<3

I laughed at Jazz’s text and her nickname. I threw my onto my bed and then I changed into my pjs. I ripped up my blanket covering my bed and jumped in. Almost instantly I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke at around 10 o’clock feeling really excited. There’s no school for ages, and me and Ella will get loads of girly time! I threw myself out of my warm king-size bed and into my en suite bathroom. I stripped butt naked and jumped into the hot shower. I let the warm water dribble down my tanned back. I put some shampoo on my long chocolate brown hair, which is now a dark brown because of the water. I done that twice and washed it out. I picked up the body wash bottle and read the label ‘Sweet Strawberry’ Damn this smell good. I rubbed in the soap and washed it off.

After drying myself, I pulled on a plain white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I ran down my stairs and slipped my vans onto my feet and pulled a red Hollister jacket over my arms. Opening my door, I put my keys in my pocket and started to walk to Ella’s house to start our girly break!

After a 5 minute walk I arrived at Ella's house. Outside her house was a moving van, thinking nothing of it I went to knock on Ella's door but moved out of the way when I saw two men carrying Ella’s sofa. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ella. Running up to her with a massive grin on my face, I went to ask her what’s wrong, but she was crying. Throughout sobs she told me that she’s moving to Jackson Vile, America. We cried until Ella’s mother had to pry us apart. My only friend was leaving. Her mum drove the car, following the moving van. I waved my final good bye to Ella. I won’t be seeing her for a while.

I slowly made my way home, in the worst mood ever. Imagine your best friend or lover being taken away from you in one second. That’s how I felt right now. Accidentally bumping into someone, I apologised and carried on my journey home. I was about 1 block away from my house when I saw a dark figure in the alley way, thinking nothing of it I walked on.

I came face-to-face with my front door and unlocked the door carefully, then opening it with caution. I don’t feel safe anymore, without Ella around… I untied my laces then placed my vans by the stairs lightly. I un-zipped my jacket and hung it on the coat peg. I jumped onto my phone and scrolled through my news feed on facebook, tears creating a river along my cheek.

After 10 or 20 minutes, there was a knock on the door. I threw my phone onto the sofa and walked over to my big white door. I grasped the handle with my small-ish hand and twisted it, then I pulled it to reveal someone who I didn’t even know, know where I lived. In my head all I could think was ‘Why the actual fuck, are you here?’ Hearing a deep chuckle, I realised I said that out loud. Whoops!