Summer With The Bad Boy(Part 4)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while :( I've been a bit busy. But the more reads and votes I get, the more I will write :)

Summer With The Bad Boy (Part 4)

It was the last day of school, finally! Though after the long break I will be packing up and going to college… The worst part of it all is that my best friend, Ella, is going to a different college to me. I guess I might have to make new friends… Then again that does involve socialising.

Me and Ella go way back to the sandbox days, ever since she put a big bucket of sand over some boys head, because he was being nasty to me, we have been like glue ever since!

I should probably go back to present time. Right now I’m sitting here, at the back of my Religious Studies class, not giving two fucks about what’s going on. I turned my head to look out the only window in the room. I saw 5 boys, one with blonde hair, another with brown curly hair, another with brown hair up in a quiff, another with his head shaved, and the last one had jet black hair in a quiff. Wait isn’t that Zayn? As I took a closer look, I was correct, it was Zayn. Guess he’s just being his usual bad a-

“Alia Thomas, get on with your work!” Mr Lee shouted at me, making me jump from my thought bubble.

“I don’t know what to do sir!” I moaned back at him.

“Maybe you should try to learn in my class!” He glared at me. Now this school is a no tolerance school, so what I did next would have landed me with about 2 weeks exclusions.

“Maybe you should try teaching your class!” I shouted back at him using the same tone of voice. I don’t know why, but lately I have been a lot more mouthy than usual. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not afraid to swear or nothing, but usually if I dropped something I would say ‘oh crap’ but now it’s more like ‘Shit cunt’ or something like that. Normally I would be somewhere that was un-known to the human race, like the library, but I would go on my phone, but now I’m with Ella and some of her other friends.

“Get out of my class room now!” Mr Lee bellowed at me. A few kids started to smirk at me while I got up.

“It would be my pleasure, sir.”  I left the room with a little smirk on my face. I started to walk down the corridor to my locker where all my things were located, I’m sure I just heard someone clapping? Once I reached my locker I put everything inside my bag, and I mean everything. I headed towards the exit to leave this hell hole, though I am gonna’ miss it a little. I turned the last corner but came to a sudden stop when I heard someone call my name, as in Alia.

“Alia” They laughed as I turned around to see a curly headed boy, he looked like the one I saw from the window in RE.

“Don’t call me that” I shouted to him, because he was at the other end of the corridor.

“What you gonna’ do?” He asked as I walked up to him, in a sassy way.

“Something you wouldn’t expect” I smirked at him.

“Alia” He teased me. I knew what he was doing, so I slowly went up near him, and leaned in close to his face.

“Don’t call me that!” I whispered to him before lifting my knee and pushing it into his crotch. I heard a few laughs as he fell to the ground holding his jewels. I looked up slowly to where the laughs had come from and saw Zayn and some of his friends.

“Niall” Zayn said holding his hand out near the blonde boy, who handed him money. He did the same for the rest of the boys who I had now found out are called Liam and Louis. Zayn slowly walked over to the boy on the ground.

“Harold” He said with a huge smirk on his face. ‘Harold’ just groaned in pain.

“Harry, give me the money.” Zayn said while laughing slightly. Harry took out his wallet and handed Zayn a £50 note.

“You made a bet on me?” I asked Zayn looking at him.

“It’s only business, Flower” He smirk while saying ‘Flower’

“Well, it’s a quite a nice business you got going there, Bear” I laughed.

“Thank you Al-“He stopped and I just laughed, a lot.  After recovering from my laugh attack, I thought of a good question.

“What was the bet?” I asked.

“oh, that you would hurt Harry in some sort of way.” Niall grinned.

“Wouldn’t that mean I should get, hmm I don’t know, half of the money?” I smirked as Zayn handed the money to Niall for save keeping. I started to walk over to Niall while he answered.

“Well, actually no it wou-“ He stopped as I started to scratch my knee to give him a little hint.

“Here’s a hundred for you Al-“He stopped again and I laughed while taking the money off him.

“Your such a sneaky bitch, you know that?” Zayn laughed while we walked towards the exit door.

“Oh Bear, you should know me by now. I'm a sneaky, blackmailing, bitch” I corrected him and he just laughed.

“Zayn, me and the boys are going through the fire exit, see ya!” Liam informed Zayn and the boys waved goodbye. As me and Zayn walked off guess who came around the corner? The man himself, Mr Lee.

“You two get back here right now!” He shouted. Zayn looked at me and shouted.

“Run Flower!” We both started to run, but I stopped when we came to a tiny piece of glass that said

‘Press glass to start fire warning bell’ Might as well go out of this school with a bang, or a ring should I say? I smirked and saw Zayn starring at me like I was a freak. I pressed the glass and it smashed into pieces and the fire alarm went off. Zayn started to full on grin at me as we started to run again.

“Never knew my Flower was such a bad ass!” He grinned as we both sprinted off out of the school car park.

“Though I’d go out with a bang” I laughed at him.

“Don’t you mean a fire drill?” We both laughed.

After about 10 minutes of sprinting, we both stopped and sat on a curb that was in the shade.

“Jesus Flower, how can you run for so long?” Zayn asked while panting.

“I’m a dancer. I do hip hop, ballet, jazz and my personal favourite, street” I panted a little too.

“Ah I see!” He said while nodding his head gently.

“Shit…” I cursed out loud.

“What?” Zayn asked.

“I’m late for dance...” I said while taking my top off, don’t worry I have a dance bra top thing underneath.

“W-what you doing?” Zayn stuttered. I laughed and told him I have a dance top on underneath.

“oh...” Was as he replied.

“Want me to take you to dance?” He chirped.

“Would you?” I asked.

“It would be my pleasure.” He said while laughing. He pulled out his phone and dialled a number. He was talking to them for a while until he asked me a question.

“Where is your dance studio?” He asked while covering the mic part of the phone with his hand.

“Raven road, ware house…” I started to smirk.

“…69” You winked and Zayn smirked while repeating the address to the person on the phone. Soon a big black van pulled up near me and Zayn. I started to shake, a little.

“Flower?” Zayn asked.

“I-I-It’s a v-v-van” I stuttered. I had a terrible fear of white, black or creepy coloured vans.

“It’s okay, I’ll be there with you.” Zayn said while holding my hand. I nodded to him indicating I was okay to go in.

After about 20 minutes of pure torture, we arrived at the warehouse. I thanked Zayn and walked into dance where I got a bunch of shit from my teacher, Jazz.