Chapter 13:Double Date

-Brianna

Training sucks i hate it. Its been t a week since Sam killed the Alpha i think shes finally happy and so am i.

Im glad Chris is my second chance and im glad Sam has Dwayne.

"Now my sweet mate today you and Sam will be fighting in human forn.

Sam and I groaned. I dont want to fight i want to sleep its five in the morning.

"Chris i dont want to fight please can we go to sleep. Its Saturday we trained all week can we please train Monday".

"But im just trying to get you and Sam strong".

I pouted at him and he shook his head.

"Please dont give me that face you know i cant say no to that".

I kept pouting. "Please".

"Alright no training today we will do it Monday".

I smiled and went over and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Im going back to bed".

I went over to Sam who was laying on the floor. Half sleep and i grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the training room.

"Get up we can do back to bed".

She quickly hopped up from the floor ans rushed down the hall without saying a word.

I shrugged and walked down the hall and then up the side stairs and more stairs until i got to Chris and I's room and as soon as i got there i went straight to the bed and fall on it and was knocked out.

.

.

.

.

I felt someone shake me awake. I groaned.

"Bri wake up wake up". I heard Sam say.

I slowly opened my eyes and she was standing over me smiling. I sighed.

"May i help you"?

"We have a double date tonight. Chris and Dwayne are taking us out. Come on and get up we have to get ready".

I shot up quickly. "Nobody told me about a double date".

She looked around the room and then back at me. "I just did duh now get up from bed and go shower. We have about three hours to get ready before they take us out".

I groaned and shook my head and got out of bed. Sam walked out of my room and i went to take a shower.

'Mind telling me where we are going so i can know what to wear'. I mindlinked Chris

'My beautiful mate where something casual but nice'. He laughed in my head.

I rolled my eyes. 'Next time tell me we have a date so i know'.

'Sorry i didnt want to wake you up. You just looked so beautiful im sorry. Forgive me'.

I laughed and shook my head. 'You my King are too much'.

He laughed too. 'Only for you my queen'.

I shut him out and began to get ready. I decided to put my hair in a high ponytail then curl it with my wand.

I put on my cute pink sundress and my pink flats.

As soon as i put on my flats Sam walked in my room with a cute black skirt and a shirt that said 'He's my man'.