Chapter 2:Territory

Alpha's Second Chance

-Brianna

I can't believe he did that. I can't believe he said that. My heart was crushed.

My wolf whimpered as I laid in the janitors closet crying my eyes out.

The door opened up and I saw Sam. She got on her knees and pulled me close to her chest.

"He-He rejected me". I cried harder in her chest.

She rubbed my back. "I'm so so sorry Bri he doesn't deserve you at all".

I wiped my eyes. She's right if he doesn't want me or my wolf we need to leave.

'No his wolf wanted me. His stupid human only cares about becoming leader'. My wolf growled in my head.

I cut her off and got up helping Sam up too.

"We need to leave when we have the chance".

"Where will be go Bri we have no where to go".

I thought about it and she was right. I had no family none that I know at least.

"We still need to go".

She nodded and we walked out of the janitors closet. And left school.

We had to sneak in the house to get our few clothes and things we had left of our parents.

We ran to the end of the border of our territory.

I looked at Sam and held her hand. "We need to break the bond with our pack".

She nodded looking scared.

"I Brianna Daniels break every bond with the Sliver Moon Pack".

"I Samantha Edwards break every bond with the Sliver Moon Pack".

I left our bond break I could no longer mind link anyone and I was no longer a member of the pack. Sam and I were now rouges.

We shifted to our wolves. My wolf was bigger than Sam's which is weird to me. I was a black wolf with white ears and Same was a dark brown with a black eye. Which is pretty cool.

We took off running.

-Jake

I felt my heart break when I rejected her. My wolf growled at me but I shrugged it off. I could care less.

I don't want a weak mate especially an omega. She's the lowest rank there is. She's our slave nothing more and won't be a good Luna.

'Yes she will. Your going to regret this big time'. He blocked me out.

I don't really care to be honest.

I walked into class late the teacher didn't care cause I'm the alpha's son. I get away with everything. Everyone at this school was a werewolf.

I walked to my seat in the back beside Taylor.

"What took you so long I missed you". She touched my arm sexually.

I moved my arm away from her after touching my mate or whatever she was. I didn't like Taylor's touch. It felt off.

"What's wrong".

I shook it off. "Nothing". I smiled at her.

'We have a problem'. My fathers voice said in my head.

'What do you mean'.

'Two people from our pack are gone'.

'And how is that a problem'.