Chapter 15: I Got Your Back

-Brianna

2 weeks later

Finally Chris and I are back from our honeymoon and let me tell you it was great. Im not going to get in the details about it but let me just say we never left the room.

I was looking for Sam to let her know that im back. I mean she usually finds me. But i can tell something is up.

'Sam'. I mindlinked her and i didnt get an answer but the queen of the wolves i got the power to feel everyone's emotions. Sometimes i liked it and sometimes i didnt.

But i could feel her angry. I went upstairs to the top floor and went to her room it was closed. I put my ear to the door to see if i could hear anything.

It was quiet. I slowly opened the door and i was shocked to see the mess in the room. A broke mirror and TV. Clothes everywhere and some were ripped and they werent hers.

What the hell happened when i was gone.

"Sam"! I called out cause i didnt see her in the room.

I walked into the bathroom to see her rocking back and forth on the bathroom floor. I rushed over to her.

"Samantha".

She was just staring into space. She use to do this when she wouldnt get sleep. I made her look at me and shook her and she finally came to.

"Brianna" She threw herself on me and started to cry.

"Sam what is going on"?

"Dwayne he he cheated on me". She cried.

"What! How? When? Where"? I said getting angry.

"I went out with his mom and when we were getting lunch. I had....had a horrible pain in my chest and ended up falling and screaming. His mom was so scared and its like she figured out something had happened. She rushed me home to find out he was sleeping with Gina". She cried in my lap.

"I cant believe he would do that".

"Me either".

Why would he even do that to her? After everything Sam has gone through. He wants to hurt his mate to sleeping with a fucking slut oh no.

"Come on lets get you out of this room".

I helped her up and we walked to my room.

"You can stay in here with me".

"What about Chris"?

I shrugged. "He had me for two weeks he will be okay for a few day".

I walked her over to my bed and sat her down. "It doesnt look like you have slept for days so how about you sleep and when you wake up ill bring you dinner".

She nodded and i grabbed a blanket from the closet and put on top of her.

"Sleep well Sam".

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. Now its time to find this cheating ass nigga. I walked down stairs listening for his voice.

'Chris is Dwayne with you'. I mindlinked him.

'Uhh well'.

He took to long to answer i walked to his office and didnt even knock. I walked straight in and this nigga was laying on the couch.

He looked up at me and quickly got up.

I went over to him and felt Chris grab me.

"You have got some fucking nerve hurting my bestfriend and your mate like that".