Chapter 13

"Hey your here earlier then you have to be. So what brings you here so early?" Brillan asked.

"Oh just had to find something out real quick." I say half lying and half truth."Well since were out here should we get to training?" I head to the pavilion and picked up my nice shiny sword that i got from them. then i head to go get my armor on.

I go out side and see the two guys trying to fight, but both not wanting to hurt one another. "Well guys you have a lot to learn...but the war is probably taking up all of your time..sooo...." I stop hoping he is going to say something about the war or something, but what he said totally surprised me.

This is what he said, " Well about that... My dad..Well the King said that the whole staff gets the whole week off while I...while I do something, so you don't have to come next week."

"Ok..? and what are you doing that you cant say? or am I not trust worthy?" I sassily ask.

"Umm well...My dad, the King, said to keep it down low and not to tell many people, so I don't think I will tell you."

"Oh ok...Fine!" I say

We get threw the day, and the guys are getting better at fighting. We are done for the day so we take off our armor and polish our swords then we head inside. The castle was full of knights and guards, well more knights and guards then usual. We head to the princes chambers, I walk in and its not as bad as I thought. I thought it would be messy and it would smell bad, but it really does not smell bad, But i rather be in Annabella's room.

"Edward, please get us some water, and maybe some bread." The prince asks.

Wow what a... I don't know what the prince is.. he is interesting...very annoying too...you can see the prince in him, ugh I hate people like that, but he is a pretty good fighter. Wait what am I saying! He is just a prince so he is snobby and prince like, I don't know what i'm saying. He's royalty I have to be nice!

"Yes your highness." Edward replies, he heads off to the kitchen.

Once Edward left it got super awkward, we just sat there, not saying a word or even moving. We both kind of just looked around the room trying to avoid eye contact.

Man this is so awkward! What do I say, nothing? He better say something first, because I cant start conversations with out sounding like an idiot! All he is doing is sitting there like a little kid trying to find something to do.

It felt like hours before Edward came back, but in reality it was only 10 minuets. He hands me a goblet with some water in it and a piece of bread, he does the same to the prince. The prince also has a more fancy cup then I do, it has gold on the bottom and silver running up the sides, Then the one i have is just iron with a tiny bit of silver for the design.

I understand why the prince gets the better goblet but why do you need a prettier goblet just to drink water, its not like its going to do anything to the water...unless..its magic. I start to chuckle out loud at what i'm saying in my head. Both guys just look at me like i'm crazy, "I am sorry, i just thought of something." I laugh again.

"Care to share? We would like to know." Edward replied trying not to laugh at me laughing.

"Umm well, I don't care to know, it could be some weird girl stuff. So you can keep it to your self Raisa, and spare us on what ever it was." Brillan replied while heading to the open door. I'm pretty sure he was thinking about leaving but then stayed.

"Your Highness, were you going to leave? And if so where were you going to go?" Edward asked.

"None of your business!! Just leave me alone! ok!? Your both done for they day you can leave! And remember Raisa don't come this week and now don't come next week." Brillan said angrily, "Hurry up and get out!" he throws the goblet towards Edward, and hits him on the head. It made a really loud sound that echoed through the room, sound really painful, I hope he is alright.

Edward hurries out of the room. I still stand there, and I say to him, "What the crap was that about!! Why would you ever try to hurt Edward! He is your best friend and servant he does every thing for you! you have changed so much from the first day I meet you! Wow all this war is getting to your head, same with your father!" After I say that I head for the door to catch up to Edward, but Brillan speaks up. I wait at the door to hear what he has to say.

"I need to be harsh if I am too rule this kingdom some day! I was Thinking about it and i need to be harsh! I am to train men tomorrow so I will whip them in to shape! Ok?! Thats why! I am mean now! I thought about it and I will never be able to lead a war by being nice and fluffy, no one will follow me! NOW GET OUT!!" Brillan yelled.

I hurry out of his room, right as I go out I see Edward down the hall sitting on the ground holding his head, plus Winry and Annabella are running towards him. I run to him also, "Edward! Are you Okay!? show me the wound."

"What happened here!?" Winry hurried and asked.

"Oh my! Edward are you ok!? Who did this to you!?" Annabella asked worried

"He's loosing a lot of blood!" As I say that I rip off a piece of my sleeve and tie it around his head to soak up some of the blood.

Edward finally piped up and said,"Thanks, you highness it was Brillan, he threw a goblet at my head... But i'm fine...really."

"Funny 'cause fine is not good enough for me, Edward your like another brother to me so if he hurt you I will hurt him back!" Annabella said angrily, she storms off towards the princes chamber.

man Annabella got sweet from the last time I saw her! She would never do that as a kid. But now I think she grew up and became mature. 

"Well theres no use trying to talk Annabella out of going to his chambers. Here Winry help me with Edward, we are going to take him to one of the guest bedrooms and we can get the doctor." I say directly to Winry not even giving Edward a say.

As we head down the hall I see his father coming down the hall, but I am pretty sure he has not seen us yet. It would be so awkward if we had to explain what happened here. I hurry and tell Winry to pull him in to the room ahead.

Winry pipes up and says "Wait lets put him in the next room, cause that is Annabella's room and i don't think she will mind." 

We quickly dragged Edward as fast as we can to Annabella's room. "Well the bleeding kind of stop, thats good i guess..." I say after we finally get him on to the bed...well partly on to the bed. "Winry I will be back soon I am going to get some stuff to help him, plus get Annabella away from Brillan."

I start to fast walk down the hall then I speed up to a slight jog. While I was running I hit something, oh wait more of a someone....