chapter 2

Morning came quick, the sun rose above the mountains and shines right in to my window in to my eyes. I got up to go get dressed for what winry has planned for us to do today, as I was getting in my dress I hear a knock on my door. I yell out saying "Getting dressed, just a minute!" I hear no reply, all I hear is the door slamming open. " Hello Rose! Let's get ready for our day out!" I was still half asleep when she came in, I see her and she is still in her night gown.

"Why are you still in your night gown, winry?" I asked questioning. Then I see her pull two beautiful dresses out of a bag, one was a beautiful light blue silk dress with some beading down the side and on the top. The other one was a sea green dress with some beading on the top. 

"Wow!" I exclaim, "Were did you get these and how did you pay for them?"

"All I did was ask your dad for some money and he said yes, it was that easy." Winry explained. She hands me the blue silk dress and tells me to try it on. Winry is an out going kind of person, she does not care about what other people think of her. I turn away quickly and go behind the screen in my room. I get the dress on with no problem. I come out from behind the screen and see winry waiting for me. "Wow you look amazing! Oh and we need to go to the market today, so go get ready and there is breakfast down stairs meet you there."

Ten minutes have passed and I finally finished getting dressed, I go down the stairs and see winry, finally dressed in her plaid brown and green dress, and my Mom sitting at the table. Winry jumps up and quickly pulls me to the table and I see my favorite breakfast, beef, bread, and cheese. "Wow this is amazing were did you get this and were are the maids? Did you make this?" I ask

"The royal family sent it to us because your dad did a great thing, but that is not to be talked about. Tell me, so how exited are you to be working at the castle?" Asked my Mom, Jule, I was to unable to answer because I was shoving my face with food. "Rose! Are you going to answer me?" Jule wanted to know. With all my chewing I did not hear her. "RAISA SAPPHIRE ROYALE! " Jule said while rasing her voice.

"Huh??" I ask still having food in my mouth.

"Oh never mind rose just go with winry to the market, here is a basket with some food In It for lunch. Oh and I heard that the royal family is driving through the village in there carriage, better not look like a fool, oh my I keep on babbling, just one more thing bring your cloaks!"