Chapter 8

The clanging of swords grew louder as we near the practice ground. I see rows and rows of swords and different weapons on racks next to the pavilions.

"This is where the training happens, and Rose this is where you will spend most of your time with the prince." Reza explains, "there will be tons of knights here also so try to help them too but mostly help the prince." I nod in agreement.

We stand and watch the prince and some other guy fight. The prince was wearing full armor same with his opponent. It looks like the prince has a pretty good opponent, but I know I could do a lot better, but then again I have never fought against someone. Wait the guy over there acrossed the training ground, he looks so familiar, but where have I seen him! Ugh this is killing me. Who is he...... I did not realize I was starring at the guy for a while, until winry hit my side with her elbow, and she said, "so who is he? You have been starring at him for a while, I know he is cute." I ignore winry's comment.

The fight that we have been watching finally ended, we made our way towards the prince's pavilion, and that happened to be where the guy was standing. I see the prince go in to the pavilion with that guy following behind, that must be his man servant, but where have I seen him? We walk in the pavilion and all three of us also a slight bow. "hello, your highness," Reza slightly bowed again," I am here to introduce your protector, and your servant. She will practice with you, she will need some training for the first few says, but she is very skilled."

I just stair at him like an idiot. The prince takes off his helmet, and his chocolate brown hair flows out, and goes against is head, his hair is not to long, wait what am I saying. He is nice and tall, Ugh stop that. " hello," the prince says, "I know all about you Raisa, but you hardly know me, well my name is Brillan, and this is my servant Edward." Edward bows. Edward has nice long blond hair, pulled back in a braid or a pony tail. Winry and I just stood there like idiots not knowing what to say. Brillan continues, " well I have to get back to training, Raisa of you like you can stay here and watch, and see how we do things here."

"sure, I would love to stay." that's all I could get out, I had a hard time talking. I follow the prince and Edward out.

"Knights gather around! Here we have Raisa, she will be helping me with training, so treat her nice, today she will just be watching." The prince announced. My face went bright red, I hated lots of people looking at me. I watched Brillan and some of the other knights practice.

The last fight of the day was the prince against two knights, Brillan was very good but his form could have some work, 'cause I can knock him down with one blow, right as I said that the prince was knocked down and the two knights won. Brillan took off his helmet and walked back to the pavilion, I follow him in. "your form is off, you need to fix it, that's why you lost. Oops sorry." I say.

"that's fine, but what do you mean, i always do that."Brillan replies, "how should i do it Raisa?

"Well first i go by Rose now, and this is how you should do when fighing lots of people but your form that you use us good for a one on one fight." I show him the stance that I use, " how you should do it is keep your dominant foot forward and kept your other foot in line with your shoulder." The prince looked very impressed "oh umm....it's getting late I better find Reza and winry." I hurry out and get inside the castle, I find winry and Arabella getting to know one another. "hey Arabella, practice is over can I stay with you guys?"

"sure, but Reza will be back soon to get you guys, and take you home." Arabella replies.

We talked for a few minutes, then Reza came to get us. we start to head home and all the way home winry was talking about what she learned about the princess.

I finally get home and I go lay in bed, I let out a deep breath. I layed there for a while, until I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________
Hi,
Sorry of there is typos I am still trying to fix them.

Hope you liked this chapter :)

Please vote :)

Bye :)