Chapter 7

We continued out tour of the castle. We saw lots of guest bedrooms, some supplies rooms, and then one of the give kitchens. And that was only half of the castle, but that is the part we will be working in most of the time. Reza explained what we need to do every morning, "get them there breakfast then clean the room a little while they are eating. Then you just follow them around then if they ask for something you do it. But Rose if the prince forgets about lunch remind him, he has not been getting enough food." Reza when on and on it felt like forever, but it was only 5 minutes. "Rose did you hear me?" Reza asked.

"Sorry no," I reply, " but I am listening now. Go on."

" what I was saying, was that, Rose you might have I come up here earlier some days the prince needs to wake up earlier for training. You got that girls?" Reza tells us. We both nod.

"wait, just wondering why do you have a girl looking after a guy, wouldn't it make sense that a guy takes care of the prince?" I ask.

"Umm well there will be a man servant that will dress him and get his armor on then all you need to do is wake him and bring his breakfast so Umm......" Reza starts,"ok and also, let's just say the family finds you strong and that things aren't going well, so they more of want you to protect the prince and train with him...."

"Wait! What, does that mean I don't have to wear a dress!?" I say excitedly. " and I get to train with swords that aren't fake! And other things! This is awesome" by this time I was jumping up and down.

Reza ignores the Queston, and the jumping of Rose. "ok, girls let's go out side." Reza says. We nod and follow her out. Once we get out side the sun was blinding, after being in the dark, candle lit, castle.