Chapter 6

Finally dawn came, and I hear banging on my door then I hear winry yelling for me to get up. "Okay just give me a minute!" I yelled back.

"Fine just hurry up! I want to get up there early! We will eat breakfast on the way there, meet you down stairs!" Winry says then goes down stairs.

I did not realize that today was going to change my life for ever.

I hurry and get dressed and head down stairs winry was waiting by the table with my mother. I did not want to make eye contact with my mother. Winry shoves some food in to a basket and then grabs my hand and pulls me out the door. "come on we need to hurry!" Winry tells me while trying to get me run.

"Winry we have plenty of time we can walk up there." I say pleading with winry.

"Okay fine," Winry always says if she does not get what she want.

We start our walk up to the castle, it went faster then I thought we were at the gates in no time. Today was the day they train us and tell us what we need to do on a daily base. Also sadly today was the day we get to meet the prince and the princess, I have meet the princess but winry has not and she has no idea what she is getting her self into, the princess was an arrogant person who cares only about her self. Winry does not believe that she is because she thinks she is so kind. But the prince on the other hand I have no idea what he is like, hopefully he is not germ freak, if he is I will kill him or kill me first.

We finally get inside the castle the first hall way looked familiar from when we come for dinner but then I have only seen two places in this castle, this hallway and the dinning room. we meet a nice maid her name was Reza, she was the one who will show us how to do stuff and showed us around the castle. Finally it was the moment of truth or what the prince was like.... We walk in to his room and he was not in there. I let out a deep breath. "oh yeah I forgot he is out side traning, we will meet him later. Now let's go on." Reza explained. Next she took us to the princesses room and she was at her mirror brushing her hair. " excuse me mis. Can we come in?" Reza asked, the princess turned around and said yes.

"Hi! My name is Winry!" Winry blurted out, "and this is my friends Rose!"

"Winry," I whisper to her, "she already knows who I am."

"Is that you Raise!" The princess questions, I nod. "I have not seen you in such a long time! How have you been? Our families need to get together for dinner soon."

"Yeah, I have been good thanks for asking Arabella. I go by rose now." I reply.

"I am sorry my lady, but I have to show these two the rest of the castle. Do you know where the prince is?" Reza says.

"Sorry don't know where he is I assume training with the new knights. Have fun girls on the rest of the your tour of the castle. See you guys soon or at lease one of you. Bye." Arabella replies.