After 2 hours, my sleep broke because of some one embracing me. What was her problem? Why can't she sleep straight? I turned around and she instantly adjusted her head on my arms. Which was a permanent pillow of her I guess. Her arms were wrapped around me and she was in sound sleep. As I saw her face full of innocence my anger and irritation vanished though. She seemed mine completely mine. I kissed her temple and closed my eyes.

(Sadia's POV)

In the morning, when I opened my eyes I found myself in Abrar's arms again. My arms were wrapped around his chest. What was his problem? This Pervert, why can't he keep his hand away from me? Last night incidence then suddenly replayed in my head and I jerked out of his arms. He opened his eyes immediately as I did that. We both looked at each other for a while, me with anger and he with question.

"What?" I was almost going to ask him why I was in his arms but I remembered that I won't talk to him and took my words back. I glared at him for a while and then got out of bed.

~~~~~~

After shower when I came out, giant beast was no more in the room. I sighed with relief and got ready nicely. Today was our reception party in the evening and I felt like killing my husband. It was held at Abrar's house as it was no less than an palace. In the second floor there was a giant hall which was very beautiful. Abrar's mom and dad and his grand parents all had their reception there and now it was our turn.

Once I was done I went down to the kitchen, where mom was governing the breakfast and the chefs were cooking it. There was nothing much for me to do, except for standing beside mom as she was doing everything. Mom then showed me the kitchen, which section was for what. It was a huge kitchen and it contained a lot of stuff. A lot people were also working there.

It took almost an hour for the breakfast to be ready. Everyone was then together at the breakfast table off course except for Abrar. I was happy that he wasn't here. I took my seat and the sit beside me was empty but today it really didn't matter.

As we started our breakfast, Abrar entered the dinning room with his hair all wet and freshened up. He smelled divine. It would be enough to faint some one with it if taken in with greater concentration. He even looked terribly good in the blue shirt. But I took my eyes off him, as he took his seat beside me. I looked at him again though and this time he looked at me too. I felt like crying in irritation.

"Sadia why don't you put some butter for Abrar on his toast." Mom said as she was doing it for his dad. I retained my facial expression and took a knife out of the stand pointing it towards Abrar. He dodged away at the right time though and it didn't touch him. He looked at me with dilated eyes and I gritted my teeth with fury.

I applied the butter while he took the coffee and started drinking it. Dad was asking him a few business related questions and he was answering them politely.

"Is it done?" He then asked while I was making a thicker layer of butter than the toast on top of it. I shook my head in a no.

"How much more butter will you put?" I kept increasing the thickness.

"Ohh it's so sweet. It's looking really nice Sadia. He might start talking sweeter after that." I gave mom-in-law a smile.

He looked at both of us and then to the plate of toast in front of him. As he extended his hand towards it, I moved it away leaving the knife on the plate. I passed the plate of toast to mom and gave the butter toast to Abrar. He took the toast from my hand and was going to shove all the butter away but I grabbed his hand and shook my head in a no. Everyone was looking at us and were trying hard to control their laugh.

"You think I am going to eat this?"
He looked at me this time with super angry eyes. As if he would kill me right there. I left his hand instantly with fear. He can have really scary eyes sometimes and then he was gone.

"Sadia he didn't have breakfast and will work starving." Mom said and I could feel the sadness in her tone.
Maybe I shouldn't have interrupted with the breakfast.

"Don't worry mom, I will take his breakfast to him and make sure that he eats." I gave her assurance and took the plate of toast and coffee to the study where he was, getting files in his bag.

I stood there holding them and he was not even looking at me. I kept the coffee cup and plate on the table and started to think how to communicate with him as I was not going to talk to him at any condition.

He slide his phone open and at that instant I thought I should communicate with him with the note. I grabbed it from his hand and this time he did look at me.

I quickly started typing on the note that 'mother in law will be angry' if he doesn't have breakfast and showed it to him. He looked at the phone and then back at me.

"So? I am getting late Sadia." It didn't work this time I decided to write 'father in law will be angry' and showed it to him. But he wasn't looking at the phone anymore instead he was giving me looks of what are you doing? I got the phone closer to his face and then brought it back for him to read and then he did.

"Seriously?" He tried to snatch the phone away from my hand but I dodged it back, moving away.

"Sadia I can get myself something in the office, give me my phone. I am getting late." He started steeping forward and I backward.

"Fine if you start talking and start behaving normal then I might think of having the breakfast. Now give me my phone back its ringing." I cut the phone call and started typing again 'and what about the promise?'

"Forget that." What? I saw the coffee cup behind me and took it in my hand. I again cut another call and started writing, 'if you don't give me the promise I will drop the phone in the coffee cup.'

"Sadia what are you doing that's a important call." I showed him the phone.

"I can't see from here it's too far." I went a step ahead bringing the phone on top of the coffee cup. Then he saw what I wrote.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I showed him that I am throwing the phone.

"No. Fine I won't kiss you." He extended his hand to me for the phone and I gave him happily. He then left for the office without waiting for a second. He didn't have the breakfast. I didn't even do my breakfast. How could I when I even didn't let him do his? Though I was happy that I took the promise.

Later I went to mom in law to apologise for he couldn't have his breakfast for me but she was so kind and sweet that she said it was okay and she understood.

In the afternoon, the beauticians and the dresser came and started to get me ready for my reception. It was nice to get ready in Abrar's dressing room. It had way too many lights. I felt like a superstar.
I told them to do it fast though, as I wanted to be done before he comes.

********************************************

What do you guys think?

Do vote and comment.

Thank you.