"come come time to do your makeup"

She made me look more natural, pink lipstick, an smoky eye look. She let my hair fall down to my shoulder as she straighten it. She look me in the mirror and smiled at her art peace.

"Thank you"

"No problem" she got to the door but I stopped her.

"Will this dinner...have all vampires?"

"Yes"

"Are you one"

"No" she walk out the room. She was in her late thirties from what I can see, she had winkles around her mouth telling me that she smiles a lot. Reminds me of my...mom.

"Hurry my brother hates wait- damn you look hot!"

"Thank you?"

"Okay now hurry!" I walk passed her while I saw Salvatore at the elevator.

He gave me a look but that fell and he went back to his bore face.

"Ready"

I nod my head and we headed in the elevator.

"When we get to the dinner sit down and don't speak to no one only if spoken to, if they ask about us just say your name no further than that, don't tell no one about our 'fate' and don't embarrass me"

I nod my head.

What was I a little girl who can't behave.

"You are a little girl who can't behave" he eyes me than stepped out the elevator leaving my dumbfounded.

Stupid mind reading shit.

~~~~~

We walked inside and people eyed me. A couple came and greeted us.

"Nice to see you again Stephen" she gave him a big smile but looked at me stink eye. I kinda rolled my eyes.

"And She is?" The man said to Stephen.

He eyed me. He forgot my Fucking name!

"Serena" I smiled.

"Beautiful..." I felt Stephen stiffen next to me.

"Beautiful well I must be going now, Chelsea let's take a seat" they took a seat.

"Really" I turned my head what did I do now.

"What" I snapped.

"Flirting right in front of me"

"I'm not flirting but I glad at least someone did"

I didn't know what came over me did I have feeling for him?

Nah...

I continue to walk as Salvatore placed his hands on my hips.

"Stop acting out if you wanted me to show you affection just ask" his husky voice whispered in my ear almost having me gush to the ground.

"Why would I possibly like someone who a man whore and a vampire that looks at me like I'm a two head creature" I spit that last part rudely. His affection was in bed not his heart I didn't want him anyway.

I swot his hands away and sat down in a chair. He sits down next to and started to have a conversation with a girl next to him. I heard there whole conversation.

"Wanna play a game with me" she said in a horrible 'sexy' voice.

"What game" I can't believe this!

"You have to fine out later" she bit her lip looking as though she was trying to eat it.

"We'll see" he smirk and I saw some waiter staring at my across the room usually I would be creeped out but I smile turned away I looked back at him. He really made me blush he seemed to be my age. Hazel eyes, tall, and a actually smile but it couldn't compare to... UGH WHY AM IM THINKING ABOUT HIM?

"I need to go to the bathroom" I stated.

"You cant wait" he said.

"I wasn't asking" I got up and went towards the sign that said ladies. I came out and looked around the room. It was magnificent the decoration was outstanding. I used the restroom washed my hands and as I came out I bumped into someone.

"Ouf, I'm sorry" I said.

"It's alright are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I actually smile at him. It was the waiter.

He took my hand and brought it to his lips.

"Eli and you?" He smiled showing his white teeth.

"Serena"

We was mid way in a conversation when I glance beside him and Stephen was giving me a death stare.