Merry Christmas

*Tiffany's POV*

*At 4:00 in da mornin*

Me and August was putting presents unda tha tree well I was August fat ass was eating tha cookies and milk I had hit him upside his head and he dropped tha cookie and bucked at me and I laughed and he helped me wit tha presents..we finished ad we went rt back to sleep..

*In da mornin*

Lahniyah:*jumping in bed*MOMMY DADDY WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS SANTA CAME SANTA CAME..

August:*groans*Lahniyah five mo mins..

Lahniyah:no now daddy cmon..

I hit August and he got up and put on a shirt and I got out tha bed and walked to get Jayden I got my bug out tha crib and kissed his cheek he too cute....

We headed downstairs and lahniyah was already ripping open presents..

Tiffany:*sits on August lap*woah slow down bug...

I took out my camera and started recording she opened another present it was a baby alive and deen another one strawberry shortcake set,easy bake oven,some dolls,and more stuff...

Now it was Jayden turn it was juss baby clothes from August mama and my mama and dad some toys dat rattle damn y I get day he gon shake dat all damn day and some teething toys dat he gon use a lul later when he trying to grow some teeth..

Now my turn I got some new shoes clothes bath and body works shit perfume earrings an necklaces I hugged August and kissed his cheek deen he said he got sumn else he walked out he came back and I was standing up looking at lahniyah play wit Jayden...

I turned around and he was on one knee wit a red velvet case he opened it and it contained a diamond ring and I gasped and he grabbed my hand..

August:Tiffany Nicole Anderson will chu do tha honor and be my wife and tha mother of my many other kids...

I nodded my head and whipped my tears omg I can't believe dis is happing..

Tiffany:yes August yes..

He placed tha ring on my finger and he picked me up and spun me around I can't believe I'm juss shocked I jus can't speak imma be Mrs.Alsina omg..

He opened his presents I got him a hoverboard,some more shoes,polo shirts,joggers,Nike,and otha shit..

We juss chilled and had fun wit tha kids watched movies threw popcorn played wit Jayden who was rattling tha shit outta dat toy and we juss laughed its Christmas we posted bids and danced and juss goofed around...

Ik short chapter srry but I had to do my otha books srry it was late I tried bit here chu go..

VOTE..

COMMENT.

SHARE