Chapter 4

Lahniyah:mommy who he

Tiffany:who baby

Lahniyah:thwt man rwight thwre*points at August*

Tiffany:*sighs*thats mommy friend.

Lahniyah: oh hi mistwer*waves at August*

Honey just shooked her head and mouthed to me 'thats foul' I just shook it off and grabbed my baby and her bags.

Tiffany:ty I'll talk to you later.

Tyga:iight ma drive safe.

Tiffany:ok.

To be honest I seriously don't know where me and Michael stand I walked out but august followed.

August:TIFF WAIT!

Tiffany:*walks away ignoring august*

August:Tiffany please wait.

I stopped and turned around to face August.

Tiffany:what august what.

August:so you just going to tell my daughter I'm your friend and not tell her I'm her father.

Tiffany:so what August huh you want to be in her life now!

August:you damn right I do.

Tiffany:nigga you wasn't even there for the doctors appointments not even the day I gave birth to her you wasn't at any of her goddamn birthdays and now now all of the sudden you wanna be in her life nigga.

August:look Tiffany I'm sorry I was young and stupid.

Tiffany: you sholl right you was stupid.

August:can I just please please see my daughter that's all I ask.

Tiffany:ugh ok fine meet me tomorrow at chucky chesse at 1:00

August:thank you so much I promise I'll be there.

Tiffany: yeah yeah wateva now get out my face.

I walked away and put lahniyah in the car and drove home tomorrow august going to show me how he changed and he doesn't I'm going to make sure he doesn't see his daughter or me again..

     August POV

Yess I get to see my bebeh tomorrow I danced and got back into the studio and record my song I went back home and I pulled up and went in my house and smelt food and I know damn well Asia do not cook.

I went in to see Asia standing in booty shorts and a tank top(Asia in the media) I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

August:hey bebeh

Asia:hey Aug why you smiling so hard.

August:cause.

Asia:cause wat.

I really don't want to tell her cause she going to trip and I ain't got time to hear dat shit but she bae so I'm going to be straight up.

August: I get to see my bebeh girl tomorrow.

She rolled her eyes and slammed the spoon on the side of the pot and turned the stove off.

Asia:that bitch going to be there.

August:duh its her mama why wouldn't she.

Asia: I don't trust her ass she might do something sneaky she look like the type.

I unwrapped my arms from around her.

August:see and you wonder why I can't tell you shit she the mother of my child and she wouldn't do anything like that cause she don't even like me I don't like her.