chapter 19

*Tiffany's POV*

I woke up to the doorbell going off I looked ova and august and lahniyah was still sleep I reached for my phone and looked at the time it was fucking 6:00am dafuq I put my hair in a messy bun and slipped on august Nike slides I walked up to the door and asked who is it nobody answered I checked and see if the gun was still in the drawer it still was I cocked it and put it in my booty shorts I gotta be safe chu know.

I opened the door not this hoe ass bitch linnika Lanni wateva dis hoe name was is standing on the porch with a little ass shirt on and some tight ass jeans she was chewing ha gum and looking at ha nails.

Tiffany:*clears throat*

Lanni:ohh hey watchu doin here*puts on a fake smile*.

Tiffany:I live here watcha doin here*rolls eyes and crosses arms*.

Bitch think she slick tryin slide up in dis bitch I here footsteps and someone grab my waist.

August:*kisses neck*bae why I hear a gun cock..

He was feelin all ova my body for it he found it in my waist band and took it out putting it on safety.

Damn I almost got away wit that shii if da bitch tried something.

He held it up and I looked at him wit pouty lips he pecked them and put the gun back lanni looked at me wit wide eyes august looked out the door and saw lanni and clenched his jaw she smirked at him.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the living room I picked up lahniyah and went upstairs she was a heavy sleeper and I couldn't wake her up I bathed her,I put ha hair in a high bun then the rest of ha hair down,a black tank top covered by a red and blck checkered button up,I put ha in some black leggings,ha timberlands,and a few gold pieces.

Dis little girl still sleep I hear the front door close I have lahniyah on my hip and I walk downstairs august had a frustrated look on his face.

Tiffany:Wats wrong wit chu nigga.

August:*runs hand down face*lanni bitch ass she annoying as hell.

Tiffany:aww bae it be iight wat she say*rubs arm*.

August:she talkin bout she wanna get back together and otha bull.

I just laughed she think she gone get back together wit my man hell nah not ova my dead body.

August:zammn she still sleep.

Tiffany:yea chu know she a heavy sleeper.

Lahniyah sneezed I shook ha to wake up ha eyes fluttered opened.

August:good mornin toohda.

Lahniyah:*rubs eyes*hwy daddy.

I sat ha on the ground and she ran to august they played while I made some eggos I finished making them and I called them to the table after lahniyah was done we had to take ha to school.

Tiffany:hurry up chubbs or chu going to be late for school.

Lahniyah:bwt i no want two go two scwool.

August:king is going to be their fat cake.

Lahniyah started eating fast she had syrup all ova ha face we laughed when she was finished I wiped ha face clean I grabbed ha black and red checkered jansport backpack filled with crayons pencils and all dat good stuff I walked downstairs august put on a t-shirt and his Nike slides.

I just had on some yoga pants,a jacket,and jordan slides we walked outside to the cars and stand in front of them and started choosing which one.

Tiffany:ini mini miney mo catch a tiger by its toe if it hollers let it go ini mini miney no and chu are out of the game for your en-ti-re-ly life.

My finger stopped on the red Royce I grabbed the keys off the garage key holder and we got in I was glad my baby was going to school deen I was sad but she got to get dat education doe she watched TV on one of the screens on the chair while me and august engaged in a conversation when we heard the radio.

Stay tune for the new exclusive on august Alsina.

August:wtf they gotta say about me this time.

I just shrugged and kept driving till it came back on I turned up the radio and focused back on the rode.

Host:so y'all know august and his babymama famous model Tiffany Anderson back together rt we have pictures of many of their aruguemenats but they seem to be wit eachother no matter wat but dis rt here dis some shii.

Girl host 2:watcha got G.

G:man I got august and his ex-girlfriend on his porch all hugged up and shii she exchanged a few words ig but where's Tiffany when all dis happen some say at the house wit him some say with her supposedly 'boyfriend' tyga.

I gave august a side eye cause this nigga gon explain y he was hugged up on dat hoe.

Girl:wait...wait chu talkin bout rapper tyga G.

G:yeah lolly it seems they been hitting up the streets too we even got a picture of them outside of august momma house with him kissing on ha neck wit ha baby rt there and some say he should up at ha house and gave ha a huge ass hickey then she left to August house.

Lolly:ohhh...nah nigga chu lying to me.

G:I ain't lying iight that's it for now go on our website at www.thelivebeats.com(don't look dat up forreal its fake)see chall later peace.

I pulled up to lahniyah school and I saw tyga talking to king on the sidewalk.

Tiffany:ohh tyyy*drags out name*.

Tyga:hey tiff Wyd ma*gets up and hug*.

Lahniyah:kinggggg*runs to him and hugs*

King:hwy niyah.

Aww they was so cute.

Tiffany:I missed chu*kisses cheek*.

Tyga:damn ma can  a nigga breath and I misses chu too.

I let go off him and he just held my hand as we engages in a conversation all of the sudden I was yanked back and pulled into a  hard chest I looked up and August was looking at ty and had a tight grip on me so I couldn't get out I rolled my eyes and played with the ends of my hair.

Tyga:wassup nigga.

August:sup.

Tyga:aye nigga I heard chu had a new song coming out.

August:nigga chu be in the studio rt next to me Duhh chu can hear it in tha otha room.

He laughed it was almost time for the kids to go in tha school I saw them playing tag but sadly they fun had to end.

Tiffany:NIYAH....COMERE.

she ran to me and king ran to tyga.

Tiffany:ok toohda I need chu to be on your best behavior for mommy ok and if a girl got a problem and she touches chu knock ha ass out*fixes clothes*.

Lahniyah:yws ma'am*kisses*

Tyga:king plz don't fight the teachers and always look fly for da ladies*smirks and messes up hair*.

King:hwy dwn't wess up thw cwrls pwps gwtta look good fwr dah ladies*winks at lahniyah.

Me and ty busted out laughing and lahniyah just blushed aww toddler love august came up and talked to lahniyah too.

August:lahniyah I want chu to be good like mommy said and if one of these boys trying touch chu call daddy iight.

Lahniyah:iight daddy.

He gave ha a kiss on the cheek and we stand up and waved goodbye to them as they walked in the school I broke down crying imma miss my bebeh.

I hoped back in tha car wit august and we drove home in silence I pulled up in the garage slammed the car door and slammed the keys on a table I stormed in the house and slammed down on the couch and violently pushed down on the power button on the TV remote and I watched the Simpsons august walked in and I turned up the volume up he looked at me then went upstairs.

I guess we playing dat game again.....