chapter 14

*August POV*

(Hey y'all see imma tell y'all wat happen after tiffany stormed out the house)

We was sitting therr eating and shii till July had to say something.

???:why don't chu let let ha get some more deserts she eating it like she starving.

She sighed and looked at the person who was talking everyone was silent she saw it was July.

Tiffany:look July I know chu don't like me but chu can't tell me wat I should do wit my child and how my child should eat when chu get sum kids deen come talk to me.

July:haha you so funny

Tiffany: july I'm trying to keep my cool here and chu really testing me.

July:gon head so something.

MamaSheila:July clam dat bullshit.

July:no mama im sick and tired of ha popping up in our family.

Uncle terrance came and got lahniyah and the other kids and took them outside to play.

Mama Sheila: July shit cho ass up.

July:nah ma lahniyah ain't probably not even august she probably trying to put a child ova his head just to get money want some attention huh.

Tiffany:fuck chu July I did not come here to get disrespected and for cho information dat baby is cho brotha baby now learn yo facts and BTW I got a fucking job I model I don't need august or any of y'all money so thank chu very much.

She went to get lahniyah and ha stuff a tear was running down ha face and she rushed out the house.

August:man July wtf chu disrespected my girl man not fuvking cool.

July:man I don't give a fuck she always ova here claiming dat baby yours but we all know it ain't.

August:july stfu dat is my daughter we blood betta deal wit it cause I wasn't the fucking one crying when yo hoe ass was looking for your baby's father cause chu was sleeping around like a hoe and chu lost yo child you just hating because tiffany know who ha baby daddy.

July went upstairs crying I went outside and stand out the door mad as hell I saw tiffany talking on the phone wit someone she looked at me deen went back to wat she doing I walked towards ha and turned ha around where she was facing me.

August:bae come back in the house.

Tiffany:no august.

August: tiffany get in the fucking house.

Tiffany:NO AUGUST IM TIRED IM SICK ANS TIRED OF BEING THE ONE WHOS FEELINGS ALWAYS GET HURT IM TIRED OF EVERYONE NOT WANTING ME I KNOW IM NOT WANTED SO IM LEAVING I GET TREATED ASS IF IM TRASH IM EVERYONES LITTLE HOE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME OR WON'T ME THEY JUST WANT MY BODY YO SIS NEED TO WATCH WHO SHE TALKING TO CAUSE IM THE WRONG DAMN ONE!

Ha sista car pulled up and she hoped in and said one more thing.

Tiffany:since I'm not wanted in dis family I'm leaving I'm coming to get me and lahniyah things dont wait up..

The car drove off and I stood in the street mad as hell I just got ha back and july fucked all dat up I stormed in the house I saw july in the hallway I pushed ha to the wall.

August:look at the fuck chu done I just got back together wit ha I finally got to see my child but no chu had to fuck it up.

July:wateva august go back to her.

I walked out the house slammed the door I bashed the steering wheel I backed out the driveway and went to my house when I got there I didn't see anyone I grabbed the liquor out the cabinet and took a big swing of it and sat on my couch I got a blunt out my sock and rolled it up and light it I took another drink and I started hitting the blunt I did the same thing for like I think 4 hours shii a nigga don't know I'm high asf and drunk I heard the door slowly swing open.

It was tiffany she walked in and she was coughing and shii she looked in the living room I smiled drunkly at ha.

August:*slurs words and wobbles towards ha*hey baby chu missed me rt can't stay away can chu.

Tiffany:august cgu drunk and high.

August:*wraps arms around waist*nah baby no I'm not

Tiffany:*pinches nose*August cho mouth stink and let it go of me.

I tighten my grip and pushed ha against the wall and started kissing ha neck she was pushing and punching in da chest I grabbed ha neck and choked ha.

August:nah bebeh girl chu gon take dis.

She was kicking and shii I picked ha up bridal style and carried ha to my bedroom

Tiffany:*Cry's*august please no please..

I climbed on top of ha and pinned ha arms up above ha head and started kissing down south she was crying idk wat came ova but by the time I was by ha stomach I was sleep.

Dayuum august almost raped ha ik y'all hate me but I didn't want tht to happen so yeah bye bitchesss..