Chapter 12

*Augusts POV*

*the next day*

She think I'm playing wit ha ass I know she been wit a nigga all deem damn lies I went to insatgram and ignored all deem thristy bitches that was dming me I went to my contacts and pressed the icon dat sad thottie #1 thottie is this girl name shanika I messed with she got a fat ass but ain't got nun on Tiffany.

*phone convo*

Shanika:hello

August:aye yo swing by.

Shanika:ok bye

August:decues.

*End of phone Convo*

The girls was still sleep so I went to go take a shower,made my hair curly,brushed my teeth,and put on my clothes(in the media)I put on my cologne and once I was heading downstairs the doorbell ringed I went up to the door and open.

August:wassup ma.

Shanika:hey august why you call me ova here and why is there kid toys everywhere.

Oh shit I forgot that when lahniyah was crying I tried to cheer her up but nun worked and I guess I left all the toys.

August:chu know my neices was here and they left all they toys everywhere.

Shanika:oh.

She walked and she was looking hella fine pink booty shorts,pink crop top,and all pink Nike's she walked in the living room like she owned my house she plopped on the couch and started flicking through channels I walked ova dere and sat be side her and she sat on a nigga lap and shit I heard tiny footsteps coming down the stairs and walk in the living room.

There stood lahniyah in her pink cupckae and frogs footies,with her hair in a bum,and her bear she built.

Shanika:aww she's cute is this yo neice August.

Lahniyah looked at her like she was crazy I laughed under my breath and she looked at me.

Lahniyah:daddy why thws lwdy say I cousin Kay.

August:shh.

Shanika was giving her a stank face and lahniyah folded her arms.

Lahniyah: um excwse mw bwt chu in my spwt.

She pointed at my lap and shanika rolled her eyes and stayed in my lap.

shanika:sit on the floor.

Lahniyah:no I twlling mommy on chu*points finger at shanika*.

She was about to go upstairs and was about to go get Tiffany but I stopped her cause if she told tiffany all hell will break loose I tapped shanika thigh to tell her to get up she groaned and go up lahniyah ran and sat in my lap we was watching niyah little kids show Wats it called bubble guppies then tiffany came down dressed in a white crop top,black joggers,gold chain,white headband,gold earnings,all black jordans,and her hair was in a messy bun.

She saw me and rolled her eyes she walked in the kitchen and got a gogurt and came in the living room she sat criss cross on the floor slurping on the yogurt like a little kid the doorbell ringed and she squealed like a little kid and ran to the door who eva dat is I know is a male she got her phone and was about to walk out I stopped her.