chapter 18

*Augusts POV*

I woke up and rubbed my eyes I looked down and saw tiffany on my stomach sleep I pushed ha head off and went to the bathroom I hoped in the shower then go out I brushed my teeth, washed,my face,and sponge up my hair.

I walked out the bathroom and Tiffany still sleep she got one leg on top of the covers and one underneath the covers all chu can see was ha left booty cheek today I had to roll up to lahniyah new school she'll be starting pre-k wit king.

I went in the closet and go out a red regular T-shirt,with my black joggers,and my red nikes,I put on a chain dat had AA on it,and my Rolex Tiffany got me.

I walked in she still knocked guess I have to do this shii by myself I went in lahniyah room and she was fully dressed and she looked good she had on a white shirt,wit black and white joggers,and black and white kds.

Ha hair was still straight she had a black beanie on.

August:ready to go get chu signed into school lil mama.

Lahniyah:yws

I picked ha up and we got in my black and white Royce and we spead off to the school.(BTW ha school in da media its called lake chester made up but I do think its a real school idk)

*at the school*

Ok so we pulled up at the school and its hella packed its a Monday so she go to school tomorrow she grabbed my hand and we walked in we went to the office and the front desk and to my surprise its the girl wit the blonde hair from the ice cream shop well I be dammed.(the girl in chapter 4).

Girl:hey nice to see you again Mr.Alsina*pats weave*

I swear to god I saw bugs come out dat hoe I stood back a little.

August:uhh I would like to enroll my daughter here.

Girl:*smiles flirtatiously*yeah rt this way.

We was walking down dis hallway and we get to the middle of the hallway she act like she drop ha pen and she bend ova to pick it up and she was making sure she bent all the way ova I covered lahniyahs eyes why every time lahniyah is around somebody got to flirt.

Girl:srry bout that*smirks*.

August:chu good.

Tbh no she ain't good imma snitch on ha ass once I get into dat principal office watch she gone learn today hell chu mean she opened the door and the principal was at his desk typing on the computer.

Girl:Mr.Layne an enrollment.

He looked up and smiled the girl left and I peeked my head and see if she was gon back to where she was she was gone.

Mr.Layne:mr.Alsina hey welcome who's this.

August:dis my daughter lahniyah say hi chubbs.

Lahniyah:hey

He laughed.

Mr.Layne:hi so let's get started I need chu to sign for parents/guardian anyone who will be a help,medical conditions and all that good stuff*hands paper*chu can go out in the hallway and do it.