chapter 21

*Tiffany's POV*

I woke up wit august on top of me stretched out I looked at him and sighed wat am I going to do about him he just a big ass baby.I rolled his fat ass off of me and got up and took a shower I hoped out,put on some undergarments,and put on my pink and black polka dot fuzzy robe I'll get dressed later I put on my pink slippers and went downstairs when I got there it was a fuvking mess I mean trash everywhere,and plates and cups scattered around I walked in the living room and see this bitch lanni watching TV and oh hell no ik she ain't eating my coco pebbles.

Tiffany:*clears throat*.

Lanni:you got a cold or sumn

Tiffany:* mumbles*nah I got a bitch can't stay here syndrome.

I'm trying to keep my cool but she just....ohh words can't even explain it I walked in the kitchen and started cleaning it.

I finished bout like two hours later I walk to me and august room and he watching TV I walked past him and went into the closet I put on some white leggings,a sweater that said 'Psycho',with my heel boots I walked in the bathroom and put my hair in a goddess braid,with a little bit of makeup,and some of my pink perfume.

I walked out and grabbed August keys but he stopped my hand before I grabbed them.

August:where chu going.

Tiffany: to the fucking grocery store*rolls eyes*.

August:chu can order the food here.

Tiffany:I'm good.

I got out of his grip and got the keys I went to lahniyah room and she sitting on the floor wit a messy bun,a t-shirt that said 'wat chu looking at'in black,black and white joggers,and some white air forces.

Tiffany: wanna come wit mommy to the store.

She nodded her head and grabbed ha stuff bear and held my hand we walked downstairs and I looked in the living room bitch passed out I hope she don't do shii to august cause its gon be a problem.

I picked lahniyah up and carried her to the car strapped ha in and did the same I put in my phone to the radio and turned it on my favorite song 'she a freak' by tspeed.(the song is on this paragraph if its not I'm fixing it I didn't want to write the lyrics).

We arrived at the store 16 minutes later in wat y'all thinking y tf aint me and august busy and people not screaming our names and shii we taking a break to take care of lahniyah but in 3 days I go back to work and August go back in 1 week.(I will try to look up some of Tiffany's photoshoot pics or might have to photoshop haha).I walked in wit my body gaurd Tim because chu know I'm famous and I got august Alsina's daughter and deez bitches crazy they gon try to snatch my baby so yea.

I put lahniyah in the basket and started pushing ha while she played wit the ends of my hair I just looked around looking for wat I need I got some milk,gogurts,cereal, pancake mix,and all dat good shii.

I looked down and lahniyah still playing wit the ends of my hair but she suckin ha thumb I pulled ha thumb out of ha mouth and she just sat there I walked in the line and someone tapped me on my shoulder I turned around the person squealed.

Girl:hey your tiffany Anderson rt.

Tiffany:yea hey*shakes hand*

Girl:I am such a huge fan may I have ur autograph.

Tiffany:sure where do u want it.*takes out sharpie*.

Girl:can chu give it to me on my phone case.*gives phone*

I took it from her and when I flipped it ova it was a picture of me on there I wrote 'to my biggest fan follow yo dreams boo-tiffany Anderson'.

When I gave it to ha ha eyes lit up I smiled and hugged ha I paid for my food and hoped rt back into the car dat fan made my day Tim trailed me back I pulled in and turned my music down and turned off the car I got out lahniyah while Tim went to get the groceries.I unlocked the door to see august and dat hoe Lanni making out on my fucking couch I stood there for awhile Tim came in and dropped the groceries in shock and it startled both of them lahniyah was lookin confused and had tears in ha eyes a lil my baby I wish she haven't seen it.

I put lahniyah down and she ran to ha room I was really mad.

Tiffany:*rubs temples and mumbles*August wtf is dis.

August:*pulls up pants and walks towards Tiffany*be-(gco by Tiffany).

Tiffany: don't come near me nigga you know why tf I'm staying calm fuck dis.

August:behbe I'm so*gco again by tiffany*.

Tiffany:*paces around the room*WTF AUGUST I MEAN ARE CHU NOT HAPPY OR SUM CUZ FUCKING AROUND DONT GET CHU NOWHERE LAHNIYAH JUST SAW DAT SHII WAS CHU THINKIN ABOUT HA WHEN CHU WAS TONGING DIS HOE OR U JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK....NOW WAT DONT ANSWER DAT I KNEW MY ASS SHOULDNT HAVE FELL FOR CHU LIKE I DID IN HIGH SCHOOL CAUSE IT ONLY LEADS TO ME BEING ALONE MAN I KNEW CHU AINT MEAN SHII WHEN U SAID I LOVE CHU TIFFANY AND THIS BABY BUT THE NEXT DAY U DON UP AND LEFT WIT HOES MAN CHU BOGUS CHU BEEN BOGUS BUT I LET YO ASS SLIDE SO MANY FUCKING TIMES MAN NIE I WISH I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING STAYED WIT TY DAT DAY.....

August:NAH CHU BOGUS TIFFANY U HOEING AROUND ALL MY NIGGAS AND SHII GON HEAD GO TO TY ALL CHU DO IS GIVE BLOW JOBS FOR NIGGAS AND IT AINT ON POINT....I LEFT YO ASS THT DAY CAUSE I ACTUALLY DIDNT WANT A CHILD...

lahniyah:daddy chu dwnt want me*starts crying*.

Tiffany: aww bebeh comere.

Lahniyah ran to me and hugged me tight.

Lahniyah: mommy y daddy dwnt want mw I dwd swmetwing bwd.

Tiffany:no behbe daddy didn't mean it*whispers in ear*.

August tried to pick up lahniyah but she just screamed and cry.

Tiffany:since chu fell dat way bout our child we leave so chu can be wit yo lil hoe DONT call me to say srry or nun shii.

August:tiffany come on man I'm sorry...

Tiffany:bye august.

I stormed out the house and put lahniyah I the car and I spead off to Ty's house maybe he can cheer me up a lil.

Damnn august dat was foul asf I know sum of y'all hate but hey everything gon turn out rt August foul doh lahniyah shouldn't have experience tht its just ohhhh.... Make sure u vote comment and share love y'all imma make up a name fo my readers......hmmmmm how bout queen nation yassss dats on point hbaba