Chapter 35

*August POV*

I woke up the next morning and Tiffany was sleeping wit ha arm around a pillow today she got a doctors appointment I looked at my phone and it was 8:15 ha appointment at 9:00 I got out of bed and took a shower I got out and put on a red shirt,wit some black sweats,and my all red nikes.

I went in the room and shook Tiffany.

August:ma....ma wake up chu gotta go to the doctor

Tiffany:juss 5 more min.

August:no today tiffany.

She sucked ha teeth and got up and took a shower she got out she went in the closet and came out in ha outfit(in tha mm)...

She put on ha all red air forces and ha lil belly was pokin out we walked in lahniyah room and she was sleep I picked ha up and carried ha downstairs and out to tha car I put ha in the car seat and drove to my mama house I dropped ha off and looked to the side of me and looked at tiffany she was sleep she had my coat around ha like it was a blanket my phone vibrated I checked my pants nun Tiffany worked up and looked around and she found it and answered it.

Tiffany:*stretches*hello....bebeh bitch da fuq....who da fuq is dis......nahtiya.... Y chu calling my man phone....bitch chu pregnant idg2f......wait wait pause rewind chu said chu pregnant*glares at august*.....bitch when was the last time chu two fucked....bitch y'all only fucked once bitch no way possible.....man stfu wit all dat and get off my man line..

She hung up the phone and I pulled in the parking spot and parked the car tiffany grabbed my ear and pulled me towards ha.

Tiffany:if chu stick yo dick*grabs dick*me and my daughter plus future child is gon nigga*squeezes dick*remember dat feeling cuz dats how chu gon feel when chu fuck up play wit me August.

She got out the car and I sighed damn dis gurl crazy but I love da hell outta ha soo I walked in the clinic and the cold room hut my skin I shivered and went ova to the front desk I signed us in and sat in one of the waiting chairs tiffany asf on my lap and I rubbed ha back up and down while I was scrollin through my phone a few minutes lata a man came in...

Doctor:ummm....Ms.Anderson and Mr.Alsina.

We stood up and we walked towards him..

Doctor:hello I'm doctor Hughes and I will be caring for u until the baby comes*shakes hands*

Tiffany:hello I'm tiffany and dis is August...

Doctor Hughes:hello ma'am and I already know my sixteen year old daughter luvs u so much she won't shut up about u..

I chuckled dis a pretty coo doctor but he betta watch his moves doh I see the way he staring at tiffany but sumn seems kinda off though...

Doctor Hughes: follow me follow me.

He walked us down the hallway and to the rooms we got in he locked tha doo' and went to the desk dat had a computer on it and began typing.

Doctor Hughes: Name.

Tiffany:Tiffany Nicole Anderson.

Doctor Hughes:Age.

Tiffany:21

Doctor Hughes:and finally his many weeks along.

Tiffany:8.

Doctor Hughes: OK let's get started*puts on gloves and turns on machine and grabs gel*OK dis will be a lil cold but u can take it*puts jel on stomach and guides wand around stomach*..

August:ayye Wats dat*points at screen.

Doctor Hughes:*chuckles and shakes head*dats ha stomach is dis your first.

Tiffany:noo buts its his first time looking at a ultrasound.

Doctor Hughes:*frowns*antyways your baby is very health continue what u are doing but no stressing and come back in your 18-20 weeks state and we will determine the gender*takes off gloves and throws in trash and hands august a napkin*can u wipe the jel off for her I have another patient waiting.

August:np.

He walked out and I wiped the jel off tiffany stomach.

Tiffany:its OK august chu don't have to be ashamed.

August:man I know I fucked up in da past but dis time imma be to every appointment even if I have to travel all the way back here.

Tiffany:I luv chu*kisses lips*.

August:luvs chu too.

She pulled down ha shirt and walked out the clinic I signed the form and we left to go get lahniyah we had a family day all day till I got called into the studio Tiffany was upset but she'll work thru it I apologized and left and I was bout to kiss ha lips but they landed on ha cheek I shook my head and left my gwadd yyyy sometimes I wish that me and Tiffany relationship will go back to the way it was in high school...

Thought I left y'all hanging huh bet lol srry I was super busy but enjoy dis babes