Chapter 38

*August POV*

*Back at home*

I'm back in my house in new Orleans and tiffany recovering she seem fine I'm sleep and I hear grunts I woke up and looked at tiffany.

August:chu iight ma..

Tiffany:*holds stomach and shake head*nope dis nigga hurting me.

She got out tha bed and went to tha bathroom and closed tha doo' I went back to sleep and I woke up a few mins lata..

Tiffany:AUGUST

August: WAT..

Tiffany:UMMM MY WATER JUSS BROKE..

August:YO WATER JUSS WAT..

Tiffany: MY WATER JUSS BROKE NIGGA.

I jumped outta bed and ran to tha bathroom I opened tha doo' and saw water all ova tha floo' I ran to tha closet and got tha emergency bag I went in lahniyah room and got a and put ha in tha car I went back in tha house and carried Tiffany out tha house I sat ha in tha passenger seat and drove to tha hospital..

*At tha hospital*

I woke up lahniyah and she was walking while I carried Tiffany into tha hospital and I got in and the nurses hurried and got tiffany into a wheelchair and I called my mama ha brotha and everybody and they hurried ova into tha room they laid her in tha bed they put ha on there and but ha in a hospital gown and gave ha some ice chips she put some on her head she took slow breaths and I recorded everything...

Tiffany:get that fucking camera out my fucking face bitch..

August:goddamn Tiffany..

Tiffany: I'm srry auggie I'm juss don't*screams*ahhhh oh my fuck*grabs august shirt and pulls to face*I fucking hate chu chu dumb shit next the wear a fucking condom my nigga..

August:*tries to get out of grip*goddamn girl let go chu hurting a nigga..

She let me go and held my hand and squeezed dat how hard I acted like it didn't hurt and kept filming my mama and deem came in a and crowded around ha...

Tiffany:goddamn can't yall see I'm sweating damn back up some..

Mama Shelia: opp girl chu is too emotional..

Tiffany:*crys*iiiiiikkkkkk..

August:*whispers to his mama*look at wat chu did mama.

Mama Shelia:well srry august juss saying..

They sat there talking,recording, and taking pics Tiffany smiled some and controlled ha angry.

*A few hours lata*.

Its four am and she still haven't delivered tha doctors came in and gave ha some morphine ig its time.

Doctor:ok Ms.Anderson u are now ready to deliver..

Everybody:thank chu Jesus.

They all looked at each other and shrugged they shoulders they rushed ha to tha delivery room when we got there they suited me up my mama Tiffany brotha and sista my sista and some others.

Doctor:*sits in chair and puts on gloves*ok Tiffany let's get started I want chu to give me a real bigg push ok..

She nodded ha head and I looked she started pushing and tha shii looked nasty oh my gwad they said tha circle of life supposed to be beautiful dis ain't beautiful ha pussy look like its everywhere oh gwad plz don't make it loose