I kept forgetting what Thresh was but I couldn’t help it. He was mesmerizing. When lunch came I had to ask something.

“Hey, you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?” I asked, scared, thinking he might say no and make fun of me like the other popular guys at school.

“Sure.” he said, smiling sweetly at me.

I think we’re already best friends, it seems as if we’ve known each other since we were born. And it’s odd how a sexy guy like him could be friends with a freak like myself. I mean seriously he’s like a skyscraper, compared to me, and he has dark brown hair, sort of thin lips, perfect sized nose, a boys’ long hair that goes down to barely brush his shoulders. He has powerful legs for running, nice strong biceps. The most mesmerizing part of him is his eyes. They’re such a dark color, that if you looked at them just right they look black but they aren‘t.

We see the line for lunch far away from where we’re standing and my eyes brighten.

“Race ya to the lunch line!” I started running towards the lunch line.

“Hey! You got a head start!” he said and ran after me trying to beat me but he was letting me win. I could tell.

We finally made it to the end of the line for lunch and halted to a stop. We were trying to catch our breath to breathe.

“Nice…Running.” he complimented while still catching his breath.

“Your…Not so bad yourself.” I said also catching my breath.

Our stomachs grumbled at us, begging to be fed.

“Guess it’s time to eat evidently.” I said and we laughed and then got our lunches.

We walked to my friends’ table. I put my tray down and put my hands in a pose like I’m showing a new invention.

“Hey guys look who I brought along.” I smiled seductively like I flirted with him to sit with us, they saw it and laughed.

All of them (by that I mean Amy, Jake, and Reese) though were surprised to see the hot new guy sitting by them. Jake and Reese were wide-eyed while Amy spoke up.

“Hi! My name is Amy!” she said very happy compared to earlier when Brad and I were in a small fight.

Amy slapped Jake in the chest, meaning he had to introduce himself next.

“Fine, I’m Jake and also Amy’s boyfriend.” he grinned like he accomplished something huge.

Next up was Reese and Jake slapped him across the back of the head for him to follow. Reese turned to Jake first.

“Jack wagon,” he turned to Thresh, “Hey, I’m Reese. nice to see a new guy possibly joining the group.” he smiled.

Jake and Reese looked like they were cautious of Thresh, They looked like they were being protective of me. But it makes sense since we’re all sort of like family here.

“Oh no Amy! We’re being outnumbered! Ok, big guy you’re next. They need to know you a bit at least to eat here with us.” I said looking up at Thresh, grinning.

He grinned back and then turned to the table put his tray down and sat between me and Reese.

“I’m Thresh and as you all know the new guy.” Thresh said and put his hands up in surrender. We all laughed at that until the ‘Populars’ came near our table.

“I’m sorry Morgan, to interrupt your idiotic conversation with your dumb, freak friends but I’m here for the hottie. Hey new guy.” she said seductively.