Teardrops

Hermione woke up once again with another nightmare, but this time Draco was in it too. He too brutally murdered in her dreams, but why?

It was now into mid-late November and Draco's grades had improved, but not enough for Snape's liking. And he quickly blamed Hermione for this. "You're teaching him too slow! His grade is barely improving!" "Well, what do you reccomend me to do?" Hermione asked, slightly annoyed she was the one being blamed. "I will give you permission to come to my classroom after hours with Mr. Malfoy to study today. No funny business or I will take away points from both houses. And I will inform Mr. Malfoy about this, so no need for you to tell him." Snape said. "May I go eat breakfast now?" Hermione asked, her stomach grumbling. Snake nodded and walked off, disappearing down the corridor.

"Seriously? Snape's actually letting you guys go to his classroom after hours? Malfoy is bound to pull a prank and blame it on you." Harry said. "Um I don't think he's up for it today." Ron said, nudging me. I turn around to look at the Slytherin table. Draco sat at the very end of the table with his head down. Hermione watched him curiously. He suddenly got up and stomped out. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Hermione lied, making an attempt to catch up to Draco. He was sitting by a windowsill watching the rain fall. "Draco?" Hermione barely whispered. "Leave me alone, Hermione." Draco said, in a shaky voice. Hermione was taken aback surprised he called her by her first name. "Draco, are you okay?" Hermione asked, taking a step closer. "I said leave me alone." He said, curling up into a ball. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." Hermione said. "God, you're so stubborn." Draco said, looking up giving her a small smile. She smiled back and sat in front of him. "Seriously though, why are you upset?" She asked. "Pansy cheated on me with Goyle. The bloody bastard. I have to admit Pansy and I weren't that serious of a couple, but I gave her my time and effort." He said, his voice cracking. "I was just kind of hoping it would become serious, you know? I really thought she cared about me." He said a tear trickling down his cheek.

Hermione suddenly hugs him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Which caught him by surprise. "It's okay, Draco. You'll find someone better. Love's a strange and unusual thing." She said. Draco slowly started to wrap his arms around her waist, and acknowledge the embrace. "Thanks...Hermione." He said. They stay in each other's arms for a bit, until Draco finally pulls away. "You better not tell anyone about this. Especially Potter." He threatened. "Yeah, ok." Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "And this was just a one-time thing. Dont expect me to open up to you again, Granger. "I get it, Malfoy." Hermione sighed. They stand in silence, and give each other small smiles. "I should really get going, see you in Snape's class." Hermione said, walking off. "See ya..."

A/N: So, this was just a cute little short chapter. Hope you liked it, though! #dramione