- Chapter 49 -

"Baby I want you right now not a another minute later."
- Teyana Taylor

-----------------

Omniscient

"Already in bride mode?" Anthony walked into the kitchen seeing Dawn eyes glued to a bridal magazine.

"Uh yes but no. I'm trying to help Mo find dresses for her wedding. Well just the design."

"When you gone tell her the big news." Dawn bit on her lip.

Anthony had already told Christian, Marcel, and whoever else he could. He even told the police officer that pulled him over earlier for an illegal turn. Luckily the officer was a woman who was a hopeless romantic and he got off with a warning.

"I wanted to tell her earlier but she was so excited about hers and the planning. I just did not want to tell her and make things about me. I'm sorry." Dawn stood up and walked over to where Anthony stood.

"Sorry for what? Shit I wouldn't tell her either. As Christian say she bridezilla right now."

"I just don't want you to think I'm hiding it because I'm afraid of what others may think. I just want her to be happy right now you know." Anthony wrapped his arms around Dawn's waist and kissed her lips softly.

"Nah I would never think that. Speaking of wedding. When are you thinking?"

"Spring or early Fall. Not too hot or chilly."

"Fall of this year? I'm not trying to go another year before making you my wife." Dawn smiled.

"Baby that's six months away though. You think that's enough time to plan something."

"Hell yea. Shit let's go with rosegold and white theme....nah let's do a winter wedding and do the black gold or black and white. You think I'll look good in purple or-"

"That sounds good baby." Dawn cut Anthony rambling off with a kiss.

The kiss deepened and Anthony pulled away. Dawn had been trying to have sex for a month since the proposal now and he kept denying it.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and turned away.

"I already told you right now is not the time."

"When will be the time?"

"On our honeymoon." He smiled.

"As perfect as that sound no thank you!" She huffed and sat back at the kitchen table.

"Why you tripping?"

"I'm not. I will stop pushing the subject though." Dawn reopened the magazine and started to flip through the pages.

Deep down she was happy with his answer but that didn't get rid of the urge. Anthony silently chuckled and left the kitchen to go check on the boys.
---

"You seem out of it." Bri eyed Dawn as they walked the mall along with Moniece.

"Me? No I'm fine."

"You lying. Oh you lying." Moniece laughed.

The three stopped at the food court and took a seat. Neither was hungry but didn't want to leave so soon.

"I'm just soooo horny!" Dawn whined.

"Okay well go get you some Anthony." Bri laughed.

"I can't. He won't give me any. I'm like craving his touch. It's so bad." Dawn sighed.

"You sound dick deprived. When is the last time you got some?" Moniece asked.

"Like uhhh like shit I don't know. It was probably before me and Anthony fell off. Like two three months after I found out I was pregnant. I really don't know."