- Chapter 45 -

"There's no way that we can work it out, If we don't pull together. I don't mean to be demanding, But I want some understanding."
- XSCAPE

-------------------

A month later...
Anthony

"You ready?" I knocked on Dawn's bedroom door.

"No." I huffed

"Hell taking you so long?" She swung the door open with tears in her eyes.

"I feel like a whale. Nothing fits. Oh my god I'm fat." She rambled on and on while fixing her makeup.

I laughed a little. "You look beautiful. Stop that insecure shit ma."

"Anthony no! I don't look beautiful. You did this to me damnit!" She huffed.

"We got like thirty minutes to be at the place. Kill the bull and let's go. I told you that you're beautiful which is the truth." I sighed.

"You think they can Photoshop the extra weight." I covered my face with my hands.

"I mean if you let me get in between them thighs I'll fuck the baby fat right off of you." My eyes widened when I realized what I let slip out of my mouth.

"I thought we went over this?" She grabbed her purse and walked out of the bedroom as I followed.

"We did and I was thinking my last comment but let it slip. Ignore it." We walked into the nursery and I grabbed Aidan while she got Kieran.

"Mhmm you've been slipping a lot lately."

Who would blame me. I'm rooming with the woman I'm in love with, got kids by, and highly sexually attracted to. I can't even remember why I agreed to this shit.

"I know. A nigga like what he see." We headed out of the house and to the car.

"Anthony can you please stop." Her face frowned.

I shook my head and started the car once we got situated. This agreement was going to be the death of me.

"Baby I need you." I mumbled.

If Dawn gave up on me for good I would possibly loose my mind. They would literally have to check me into a mental institution instead of a retreat.

"I can't." She shook her head viciously and went to start the engine.

"One more chance. I'll do whatever it takes. Anything." I sighed desperately.

"YOU LEFT ME!" She yelled angrily.

"I HAD TO. The dreams I was having had me going crazy. Do you know how many times I woke up on fear because I thought I killed you?" I gripped the top of the car. "Baby I just needed to get better. This shit not easy."

"Let me-"

"No." I didn't want to hear shit out of her mouth unless it was yes.

"Anthony-"

I covered my ears childishly. "La la la la la."

"Stop it." I ignored and kept at my immaturity.

Dawn reached up and pinched my nipple through my shit making me groan.

"I knew you wanted me." I smirked.

"Oh my gosh I can't stand your ugly ass." She smiled a little and pushed me.

"Is that a smile on my baby's face?" I bit my bottom lip.