- Chapter 45 - Filler

A month later...
Anthony

"You ready?" I knocked on Dawn's bedroom door.

"No." I huffed

"Hell taking you so long?" She swung the door open with tears in her eyes.

"I feel like a whale. Nothing fits. Oh my god I'm fat." She rambled on and on while fixing her makeup.

I laughed a little. "You look beautiful. Stop that insecure shit ma."

"Anthony no! I don't look beautiful. You did this to me damnit!" She huffed.

"We got like thirty minutes to be at the place. Kill the bull and let's go. I told you that you're beautiful which is the truth." I sighed.

"You think they can photoshop the extra weight." I covered my face with my hands.

"I mean if you let me get in between them thighs I'll fuck the baby fat right off of you." My eyes widened when I realized what I let slip out of my mouth.

"I thought we went over this?" She grabbed her purse and walked out of the bedroom as I followed.

"We did and I was thinking my last comment but let it slip. Ignore it." We walked into the nursery and I grabbed Aidan while she got Kieran.

"Mhmm you've been slipping a lot lately."

Who would blame me. I'm rooming with the woman I'm in love with, got kids by, and highly sexually attracted to. I can't even remember why I agreed to this shit.

"I know. A nigga like what he see." We headed out of the house and to the car.

"Anthony can you please stop." Her face frowned.

I shook my head and started the car once we got situated. This agreement was going to be the death of me.

"Baby I need you." I mumbled.

If Dawn gave up on me for good I would possibly loose my mind. They would literally have to check me into a mental institution instead of a retreat.

"I can't." She shook her head viciously and went to start the engine.

"One more chance. I'll do whatever it takes. Anything." I sighed desperately.

"YOU LEFT ME!" She yelled angrily.

"I HAD TO. The dreams I was having had me going crazy. Do you know how many times I woke up on fear because I thought I killed you?" I gripped the top of the car. "Baby I just needed to get better. This shit not easy."

"Let me-"

"No." I didn't want to hear shit out of her mouth unless it was yes.

"Anthony-"

I covered my ears childishly. "La la la la la."

"Stop it." I ignored and kept at my immaturity.

Dawn reached up and pinched my nipple through my shit making me groan.

"I knew you wanted me." I smirked.

"Oh my gosh I can't stand your ugly ass." She smiled a little and pushed me.

"Is that a smile on my baby's face?" I bit my bottom lip.

"Anthony stop playing." She looked down.

"Look I know you're tired so sleep on it and let me know. Call or text. Shit pop up. I really want to fix this and be the man I know I can for you and our sons."

"Okay I'll sleep on it." I nodded and closed the car door once she got fully in.

She started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. I watched as she drove out of sight and made my way back into the retreat. I went back into the group session room and picked up the chairs that I had flung earlier out of anger.

"You officially won your wings." Vincent patted my back and left the room.

Once I was done picking up the chairs I made my way to my room when my phone vibrated.

[I'm scared to get my heartbroken.....but I need you as desperate as it may seem. Let's start over with the basics.- 10:24]

"Anthony watch the road." She jabbed me.

"My bad was having a flashback." I mumbled.

"About what?" I made a exit.

"The night you allowed me to show you what I'm capable of." She smiled.

Aidan started to make noises in the back seat and then Kieran. I laughed at their little exchange.

"What's funny?" Dawn asked as we pulled up at our destination.

"Nothing."

We got out and made our way inside. "Welcome to Serenity Portraits. How can I help you today?"

"We have an appointment today for a family session." Dawn told the receptionist.

I took a look around the building and nodded. It was calm and legit. Basically a huge warehouse that had different backdrops with different props.

"Yes. Unfortunately your photographer couldn't make it. Is it alright if someone else do your session."

"Uhh."

"We will discount your price for the inconvenience. I assure you that she's just as good."

"I guess so." Dawn looked to me and I nodded.

"Great. I'll go get her right now." The receptionist smiled and went to the back.

"Hopefully she is as good as the last photographer. I really liked her work." She sighed.

"I'm only paying for the best." I told her and she nodded.

"Alright here she go you guys." The receptionist came back out.

"Sanders and Alsina?" My face frowned when I seen who our photographer was.

----