- Chapter Ten -

"This the shit that I live for. With the people I'd die for."

-The Weeknd

-----------------

Omniscient

Dawn groaned from the pleasured pain that was coming from in-between her thighs. Sitting up in bed she realized that she was now alone.

Sliding back down she started to cry now regretting that she'd given him a part of her she could never get back.

She figured that Anthony dipped right after the night the two of them shared. Placing a pillow between her thighs she sulked in her emotions.

Anthony appeared in the room about to ask Dawn if she was hungry but stopped noticing the state she was in. He played with his chin hair confused. He knew for a fact that the night they shared was crazy but had no clue as to why she was so emotional.

"You good?" Anthony startled Dawn. She turned over facing him.

Dawn wiped her face feeling a weight lifted off of her shoulders. She thought that she had just got played. In honestly if it turned out to be that way Dawn would have a mental break down. "I thought you left" She mumbled.

"and that made you cry?" He raised his eyebrow trying to understand what was going on.

"Nothing Anthony" Dawn replied agitated. She didn't feel the need to explain herself at the moment.

"Anyone ever tell you that you bipolar?" Anthony chuckled. Dawn got out of bed and went into the bathroom slamming the door shut. Turning on the shower she stared into the mirror as she waited for the water to warm up.

Anthony walked in standing behind her. Their eyes met through the glass. "I'm not a mind reader." Anthony spoke kissing on Dawns collarbone.

"I thought you left me. Just straight up rejected, fucked, and left me all in one night." Dawn turned to face Anthony.

"That's some shit a fuck nigga would do." Anthony simply responded.

"Don't play with me Anthony. I don't have time for the games. Eith-" Anthony interrupted Dawn with a kiss.

Dawn returned the kiss and the both of them ended up in the shower going another round.

--

Dawn

"Why you limping like that?" My mother asked. I went to visit her and already she was hot on me.

"I hurt my leg" I lied sitting on the couch. She surveyed me for a minute.

"mmmmm" She hummed making me roll my eyes.

"Why must you be so petty" I asked as Moniece walked in.

"What I do?" Mo asked thinking I was referring to her.

"Not you, her" I pointed to my mama who just smiled.

"Bri called looking for you earlier" My mom informed me.

"Oh yea? What she say?"

"Who is Bri?" Moniece asked cocking her head to the side. I rolled my eyes because she was dead jealous when it came to me having other female friends or family.

"My cousin" I replied laughing.

"She said she will be in town to bring in the New Year. She also said she's moving here for good." My mother laughed at Moniece disgusted face.