- Chapter 52 -

"Treat you like royalty baby just for your loyalty baby ."

- Oshea

---------------------------

5 months later....July

Dawn

"I can't do this. I can't. I-"

"Shut up." I told Moniece for the fifth time in a hour.

She just had to be so dramatic on her wedding day. Some of it I understand but the rest is just darn right to put on a show. I couldn't wait till she walk down the aisle and got everything over with. I honestly am just glad we actually made it to this day. Moniece and Christian kept pushing the date back and back. A month turned into five months. Luckily the plans had been finalized within two so I only had to focus on dress sizing and planning my own wedding.

Huffing and rolling her eyes she gave me a mugged face. "How dare you speak to the bride in such manner!"

"Girl if you don't settle down and cut it out I'm gone make you uglier than you already are." Bri said as she tried to finish her hair.

"I'm ugly? Girl have you seen yourself lately?"

Here we go.

"Yes and I think I look b-e-a-u-t-i-ful. Can't say the same for your jealous behind."

Securing my robe around me I got up and walked out of the room. Christian and Moniece decided to get married traditionally. We were in this nice church and everything within was set up so perfectly that you would think we were not.

"Okay. Yea. Man shut up!" Anthony backed into Dawn as he closed the door.

"Watch where you are going handsome."

"My bad beautiful. What you got under that robe?"

She ran her hand down the seam seductively and then returned her attention to Anthony. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"We can take this in the bathroom you-"

The two turned their heads when they heard someone clearing their throats. "Hey mama." They said together feeling awkward.

"Look you take one and the other take one but I'm two seconds away from fighting them." Kieran ran to me and Aidan went to Anthony. I laughed at how they wobbled as they tried to move.

Kieran ear had healed beautifully but I only owe it to my mother. She came back from out of town and helped me and Anthony to make sure nothing else was to go wrong. Aidan on the other hand has had one ear infection in his right ear and two in his left. All went away within a week but being that it's happening so quick he will need surgery for tubes.

"You two misbehaving?" Anthony gave them a scolding look and their smiles faded.

"Just like their mama and daddy."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Don't act like you two won't just talking nasty. We in a church. You should be ashamed."

Anthony chuckled. "Shit I'm not."

The twins both said uh oh making me laugh. "ba wod daddy." Kieran managed to say.