- Chapter 28 -

"You got me feeling things I've never felt yeah. You got me feeling things I've never dealt with." 

- J. Cole

-----------------------

"Look I didn't come over here for a workout." Moniece complained. She placed a bag down and loudly yawned.

"Why you wait till we finish to complain?" Dawn laughed and left the guest bedroom.

"Uhhh I'm fabulous that's why. You sure about all of this? I mean-" Dawn shook her head and walked to the kitchen for some water.

"After this morning I'm positive. We need some space and if he feel that he wants to move out then I will be even more fine with that. I'm not putting up with this bull." Dawn voice started to crack a little. She was trying her hardest to act strong. Deep down she was at her breaking point dealing with Anthony.

"That was the second time he grabbed me the way he did. I refuse to be his punching bag whether it's physically or verbally. If I continue to allow him to do something so little, who's to say that he won't actually hurt me one day?" Dawn sighed and wiped her face.

"Aww don't cry. I'm tired of seeing you like this love. It's not healthy." Moniece hugged her.

"You know he didn't even make it to his appointment earlier. Maybe I was right. We rushed things." She stressed.

There was a knock at the door and Moniece went to answer it. Dawn went into the fridge and looked for something to snack on. She couldn't find anything worth it so she settled on the remainder chocolate cover strawberries.

"Girl you look like shit." Ms. Sanders came into the kitchen all loud. Dawn had popped a strawberry in her mouth and smiled.

"I feel like shit." Dawn laughed and hugged her.

"Uh uh. Get off of me I don't need to be sick."

"Mama you can't catch what I got. Actually you can- can't never mind. That would be just ew."

"Girl please. My ovaries are still in tack." She rolled her neck.

"Oh gawd. Please no." Dawn faked a gag and rolled her eyes.

"You two are just simple." Moniece laughed. Ms. Sanders lifted Dawn's shirt and shook her head. She then lifted Moniece's shirt.

"Dawn you gone have a boy and Moniece- girl I'm gone pray for you" Ms. Sanders hummed.

"Wait why you gone pray for me." Moniece panicked.

"Your ass gone have twins or triplets so the forecast on the gender is unknown."

"There is only one bun in my oven mother." Moniece rolled her eyes and went into the living room.

"Yea sure. Trust me. If I am wrong I'll pay for your whole nursery to be decorated. If I'm right you got to go through labor cold turkey."

"Bet!" Moniece yelled. Ms. Sanders smiled widely as if she actually was going to win the bet.

The door opened and not soon after Anthony walked in. He walked right past everyone and tried to get in the bedroom.

"Why the fuck is the door locked?" He seethed and walked to the kitchen.

"Your shit is in the guest room. There is no need for you to go in my room. We need some space." Dawn hurriedly said. He paced the floor and pulled on his chin hair.