Chapter Seventeen

"Unbelievable," Miguel said after coming through my bedroom window,"how did you find me?" Michael rolled his eyes,"we sensed a great amount of power here so we came to check it out and we found you here," then they glared at me. "I knew something bad would happen come home now," I shook my head,"I can't I have to restore my honour I need to defeat the Alpha," they shook their heads,"do you know why he's so powerful now Kaylee?" I sat up in my bed,"no."

"Miguel sat beside me,its becuase the moon goddess gave him that power,he's almost as powerful as us," I shook my head, "the first generation of our wolf killed the first moon goddess now I will kill a powerful Alpha," Michael sighs in fustration,"your so stubborn but she's right Miguel this is her battle and we need to support her," I smiled innocently at Miguel, "Ugh...fine....whatever but if you lose again I'll personally drag your ass home," I nodded. They each kissed my forehead then left from where they came. I leaned back into bed to have a conversation with my wolf.

What happened yesterday?
How the hell should I know?
We need to get stronger to beat him but how will we do that? I doubt he'll let us train.
There is another way.... we have to train our selves like how our forefathers did when they defeated the first Moon goddess.
Oh hell no,are you crazy we won't survive.
Yes we will,we will attack him on the day of the Blood Moon,the day when we are at our strongest and the day you become Alpha.

I blocked her as I glared at the ceiling knowing I have to even though I hate that method.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the plate of food in front of me. Knowing that this is my last meal I ate slowly to savour the flavour. "You're beautiful," I glared at the man that I will eliminate soon,"no I'm not Alpha,"I replied bitterly. He laughed,"yes you are my dear," I shook my head,"my Simon always says I'm georgeous and I believe him," a visious growl erupted from his chest,"never say that name here again and I have a feeling you will want to challenge me again so I therefore ban you from training," I nodded while sipping my drink,"It doesn't't matter," I said placing my drink down, "I'll be free soon."