Chapter Ten

"Kaylee we need to talk," I shut off the television and gave him my full attention,"I'm listening." He took a seat on the couch beside me,"what were you to your old pack," the true alpha. "A beta," he narrowed his eyes in disbelief,"honestly honey I don't believe you. No beta could possess such power like you unless you're from the Shredder's pack," I raised a questioning brow. "My father always tells me stories about how that pack possesses great power. How they are more animal than man. He tells me that even a pack member that has no rank in that pack could kill an Alpha," I mentally laughed. It's true.

I held his face with both hands,"I'm not from the Shredders pack I'm from the Dark Moon's pack," I could tell that he still doesn't believe,"I know its my fault but I hope one day you could find it in your heart to forgive and trust me," he gave me a peck on the lips before leaving the house without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary's P.O.V.

It's time. She went too far. How dare she shatters my reputation that I had fought literally with teeth and claw for. I had to wait five hours for the wound made by her on my cheek to heal. What the hell is she made of? Steel? I shook my heard to stop thinking about her. Soon she will suffer. I walked seductively towards the White Stone territory border,"who dares enter this territory," a man walked slowly and calmly towards me with lustfilled eyes. I seductively pushed a lose strand of blond hair behind my ears,"I need to see the Alpha," he let out a low growl,"why?" I smiled innocently,"I'm his mate."

He led me to a homey looking white manson to a metal door that had a moon carved beautifully in the centre. He opened the door for me and guestured for me to enter. Like a model I walked inside. "Why did you leave me," I wetted my lips,"I was shy," I said in a low voice. He took cautious steps towards me,"a sexy wolf like you shouldn't be especially since you'll be my future luna," I smiled at the thought.
I want to be a Luna, Alpha but not your Luna.

"Okay, I won't be anymore,"he leaned casually on his table,"what's your name?" I stood straighter,"Mary Jones," he growls in approval and pulls me close,"My name is Alpha James but you and only you can call me John." He kissed me roughly and possessively and we had sex on his table.

Don't worry Kaylee, I'm coming for you.