Chapter Six

I stared at tattoo on my back in the bathroom mirror. My long black hair with natural burgundy highlights was blocking it so I had to pile it on my head with my hand. The tattoo was a huge wolf with his head tiled back like its howling at the moon. Every Alpha in my old pack has this. My dad, Miguel and me but if you have a smaller one it means that you are a potential alpha like Micheal.

I let my hair fall over it to shield where I come from. I sighed loudly as I put on my blouse. No one here can know where I'm from. I walked out of the bedroom I choose to stay in. I saw Alpha Green standing with his hands crossed over his chest near the stair case. "You overslept," I raised a questioning eyebrow,"so." He took a few steps towards me,"where's my breakfast?" I laughed, "you don't expect me to cook that for you? Aren't you afraid that I'll poison you?" He let out a low growl, "Kaylee I don't want to be the monster that I am, you have to understand that this is my pack ways and I have to follow it," I narrowed my eyes at him,"that makes the two of us, I will not be treated as a slave or bitch, I always comes first I don't give a fuck about your ways. I won't be here long and you will soon know who I am," I smiled deviously before I brushed past him. He doesn't scare me. I have heard of the stories they about him but it could never compare with what I've been through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something is wrong with our mate.
No he's fine.
No he wants us but there's something holding him back.
So what? We know he's a monster but he's nothing compared to us.
He needs us, we have to help him.
Fine if he's the bastard I think he is he's dead.
Agreed.

I blocked my wolf. I still don't trust this Alpha and I wondered how long it takes my highly skilled pack to find some one. They're going to get some serious choking especially Michael and Miguel, for leaving without me. My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on my bedroom door. "What!" I snapped, "it's me." I rolled my eyes, "go away," the door slowly open and he enter with a plate of food. He placed a plate piled with food and a cup of orange juice on the nightstand before closing the door. I sat up and leaned against the headboard of my bed. He hesitated before sitting on the edge beside me. I growled in disapproval, "Kaylee don't," I moved away from him,"why did you held back?" He stared at me with a confused face,"what?" I glared at him, "when you fought me,you held back, why?" He shook his head, "I didn't want to fight you,"

"So why are you here?"
"To make peace with you,"
"What? You? What kind of Alpha are you?"
"One of the best, I don't want to be the monster that I know I am," I laughed at his words,"then why treat me like that?" He looked away,"its my pack ways for generations. If I don't follow them I'll be seen as weak," I placed a hand on his shoulder, "if you keep this up then you'll never have me," He looked at me with desperate eyes, "okay Kaylee I promise you I'll try to change," he gave me a light kiss on the lips and my wolf howls with approval.