Chapter One

"Do we have to move?" I asked my big step-brother, the Alpha the hundreth time. Miguel rolled his eyes as he zipped his suitcase,"if I tell you yes again won't you still ask me the same question again?" I understand why we had to move. We are the Shredders pack,the strongest,fastest and wildess pack knowed to every wolf. That's why every other wolf pack always attack us but we are tired of fighting. "It's safer than here Kaylee,no other packs knows this location," I hesitated before nodding then left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kill them all! Never surrender," as always, we're under attack. I saw a girl trying to run away from the Alpha of my pack. I felt my wolf fighting to break free but a strong grip held me in place, "no Kaylee, remember who and what you are," it was my other big step-brother, the beta Micheal. I stiffly nodded in reply as left me to rip off the Alpha of the other pack's head. The fight ended in a few minutes later,as always not one of my pack members were hurt but all the members of the other pack was dead. "Which pack is this?" I asked Miguel as he walked towards me, "Dark Moon, WHY THE FUCK EVERY PACK WANTS TO ATTACK US AND THEY KNOW THEY'LL LOSE!" He let out a fustrated growl, "this is the last time we're tolerating this if one more pack attacks us we will eliminate them all and I mean all of them," everyone in the pack except me howled  in agreement.

I sat at the edge of the cliff watching the sun rise. I held my feet close to my chest as I remembered some of my childhood memories.

My dad had two twin boys, Miguel and Micheal, with a woman before he met my mother becuase he thought that he would never find his mate. The woman died in a pack attack and that's when my dad found his mate. My mom forgive him and had me,the next and true Alpha of this pack.

"Dad why is Miguel the Alpha instead of me? I thought that I was the next alpha." He playfully ruffled my hair, "you're just six and you want to be an Alpha already?" He laughed," Kaylee your brother is sixteen and you're not ready" I used my fingers to comb through my hair,"then when will I get it?" He ruffled my hair again, "on the night of the blood moon eclipse," I slowly nodded my head," but what about Miguel won't he be upset and challenge me for the position?" I heard a hearty laugh behind me. I spun around,"really sis? You will make a better alpha than me anyways and I could always start my own pack or be your beta," he kissed my forehead while I giggled.

A treatening growl snapped me out of my daydream. I ran from the cliff towards the pack house which was now empty and so is the entire land that was covered with a few dead rough wolf.

Shit,they just ended a battle and left without me.

Bitches.