Chapter Thirteen

Something's not right. I couldn't sleep last night becuase of this feeling I'm getting even my wolf is getting restless. "Simon, don't you think something is wrong," I asked knocking on his door. The door opened and he nooded. He grabbed my wrist and led me to his office. They were other members there,the wolves with high ranks. I sat in his lap behind his desk listening to the men talk. "Something is not right here, I think that something powerful is coming for us," an omega said. I never cared who these people were so I didn't bother to learn their names. Simon's body tensed at his words,"Jack,increase the number of warriors patroling along the border, whatever is coming we need to be prepared for it." I always love his nice smooth yet dominant voice, I kissed his cheek and his body immediately relaxed. The Beta cleared his throat,"Alpha, do you think its a member of the Shredders pack?" Now it's my body that stiffen,

Miguel if you come and take me away from my mate I'm going to kill you.

Simon gently rubbwd my back allowing my body to slowly relax,"don't worry love,they won't hurt you again" he said before kissing my forehead.

If only you knew.

The meeting ended after talking about the possible threats. We got nothing, na da. All we can do for now is to prepare for what's coming.

Mary's P.O.V.

"Darling,you feel different," he walked smoothly towards me,"tell me more about Kaylee," my eyes widen by the way he says her name like its something special. "I already told you everything I know," his face shown an unknown emotion before he looked at me with blank eyes.

"Why do you feel different?" I asked him sweetly. My mouth stayed open the whole time he told me what happened. "But your not stronger than her,you'll die if she wins," he glared at me and I flinched back,"I don't give a fuck I know how I'll win," he walked away from me,"I'm going to attack your old pack soon I suggest you tell your friends good-bye" he said over his shoulder and left the bedroom.

It took me an hour to reach my old pack the Golden Wolves.

Knowing I had to talk to Simon I work my prettiest pink dress. A few of my old friends stared at me as I walked past them without sparing a second glance on my way to the Alpha's house.

I knocked twice and as expected the door was opened by Kaylee herself with Simon standing behind her.

"Why is she here?" I glared at Kaylee then smiled sweetly at Simon. "Baby,please leave her its me you want,why won't you admitt it," they both laughed at me,"yes Mary I want you," he said with a serious expression. I smiled.

"To leave me the hell alone so that I can be with my gorgeous mate that you could never compare to," I felt my smile turn into a frown as I stared at Kaylee with burning hatred in my eyes as her cheeks became a bright shade of red. "Okay have her, you are all dead anyways."

I said transforming into my wolf and sprinting away.