Chapter Two

When I find them I'm going to choke them all. How the fuck could they have forgotton me? And to make matters worse they disguised there scents so there is no way I can find them now. I sat on the ground heartbroken and annoyed. How am I going to survive? No one told me were they were moving to and my only option is for me to join a pack. I can't go rouge if I fought anyone they would immediately know who I am and will try to mate with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm outside standing near the territory of the Golden Wolves pack, the second strongest pack in the world,my pack being the first. I had disguised my sweet rosy scent with a strong vanilla perfume that I stole from a nearby market. I took in deep breaths and exhale slowly to calm myself. I hate this pack,the males see the females as worthless bitches,property and a breeding machine. I felt a sharp pain in the palm of my hand, I had involuntary clenched my hands and my nails were digging into my palm. I licked away the blood and watched the small wounds heal. Fixing my hair I walked towards the territory.

"Halt, who goes there?" A man emerged from behind a tree. I forced myself to look small and weak to the tall,brown haired muscular man. " My name is Kaylee Blood and I want to join this pack," the man narrowed his eyes and gave me a hatefull glare. It took all my willpower not to attack him to demand respect,"and why should we allow you to enter our pack,"

"Becuase I no longer have a pack and I don't want to be a rouge,"

"That doesn't answer my question which pack are you from?"

I hesitated before I answered,"the Dark Moon pack," he laughed,"awww the worthless pack the Shredders wiped out, come this way the Alpha is out to attack them so you will have to wait," I swallowed a laugh. They are already gone the Alpha is wasting his time and he wouldn't win anyways. He led me to a tiny cottage away from the pack house. "This is were you would be staying until he gets back, there is water and bread in that corner over there, the outhouse is behind the house and your bed is that pile of palm leaves," he said before he left me in the dark, alone.