The Beginning

It was early November, Halloween had passed and everyone had settled in for another year in the mystical school of Hogwarts.

"Augh, I'm already tired of Snape's boring lectures." Ron groaned. "Be quiet! He could hear you." Hermione snapped, gesturing toward Snape. He was only but a few feet away, his back facing the 3 young wizards. "You're going to need some help, if you're going to bring your grades back up." Snape grumbled. The three take a peek behind Snape to see who he was talking to. And there standing before them was Draco Malfoy. He was rolling his eyes, with crossed arms. "If you don't find someone, I'll have to assign someone myself." Snape hissed. "Pansy'll help me." Draco smirked. "Pansy's an idiot. Forget it, I'll find someone." Snape said, in a cold voice. Snape turned to see the three Gryffindor students standing there. Had they been there the whole time? It didn't matter, it wasn't even that important of a matter. "What are you three doing, snooping around? Go to your common room, or I shall take 10 points from Griffindor each!" He barked. Harry and Ron quickly ran off. But Hermione couldn't help notice Draco looking at her. "Miss Granger, what did I say?" Snape said, in a warning tone. "Oh, sorry professor!" Hermione said, and hurried to run after Harry and Ron. "You should also be heading off, Mr. Malfoy. It'll be lights out in about 20 minutes." Snape said.

"Ahaha Draco must be failing Snape's class!" Laughed Ron. "I wonder who the poor soul, that has to tutor Draco will be." Hermione said. "Obviously not Pansy!" Ron hooted. Ron and Harry started to laugh hysterically. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys at breakfast!" Hermione said, as she left the two. They were idiots, but they were her idiots. She thought, and smiled to herself.

A/N: So, this was the first chapter! This was just to kind of set the setting and stuff. I hope you're liking it so far, ok bye!