Chapter 14

*Ri Gi POV*
"Come on guys! Please cooperate with each other!" The choreographer yelled. Mark and I glanced at each other, and bowed.
"We're sorry." We said in sync. It's been almost 30 minutes and we can't get past the... awkwardness of the dance. The choreography is so touchy and... lots of body rolls. Too much for our comfort. Still, we tried again, for the millionth time. We got into position, and Mark gently hovered his hand on my hip.
"Mark please," the choreographer said, "with more feeling!" He fully rested his hand on my hip, looking down with bright red cheeks. I smiled at him.
"Don't worry," I said, "just do it, it's just a dance." He gave me a reassuring smile, and spun me around. Finally we were dancing, very stiff dancing but at least we made it through the song. :D The choreographer slow clapped when we finished.
"At least you guys completed the song, I'll give you that." He said. Mark and I both bowed apologetically. "Just work on getting comfortable with the moves, you guys will get it." We packed up our things just as the next group came to practice. Which coincidentally enough, was Jeno and Mi So. Jeno put his things away and approached me.
"Good luck." I said simply. He gently held my hand.
"I love you Ri Gi." He whispered. I blushed, and shoved him softly to hide my embarrassment. He smiled and walked off to practice.
-Time Skip-
Jeno and Mi So finished their practice. So I walked in to get Mi So for our friend date. I smiled brightly when I walked in.
"Hey guys!" I beamed. They both looked up and waved.
"Yay Ri Gi!" Mi So said. "Glad to see you!" She stood up and faced Jeno. "Bye oppa, we'll practice when I get back!" She then gave him a hug. I stood there frozen. When did they get so close? I thought. Mi So walked up to me, interrupting my thoughts. We both walked out of the dance room and out the building. I sighed deeply, then faced Mi So.
"Hey, Mi So?" I asked. She turned to me.
"Yeah?"
"Do... do you still like Jeno?" I asked. She smiled widely.
"Yes! He's so cute! I'm so happy about this dance competition!" She started going on, but I wasn't paying attention. I was drowning in my own thoughts, my own thoughts about Jeno.

(A/N: OMG A CHAPTER?!?!? :3 Yes, I do know that I've been suuuuuuper slow on updates. And I'm sooooo sorry about that, but I'll try to release at least one more chapter soon!!! :D Saranghae <3)