Chapter 6

A few days passed. Some rookies and idols were in the in the dance room, getting ready for practice. We were all warming up as usual, except for Jeno. He seemed to be in deep thought, sitting perfectly still. He was like this for awhile, ever since the Han River trip to be exact. We were all concerned for him, but he let him be. We thought he just wanted to be alone, so we respected that and left him alone.

After stretches and warm-ups, it was time to begin. I got the opportunity to participate in practices, even though I'm not a rookie. I got some extra dance practice time in though, and I got to be with my friends for a little more time. Today, we were going to dance to EXO's Growl, one of my favorites. *-* We all stood up, except for Jeno, again. He wouldn't get up, even after the choreographer told him a million times. I've never seen him in such deep thought. Something huge must be on his mind. Not having enough time to wait, we continued without him.

I was really engaged in the song. Step by step, we went through the song. I was practicing the chorus on the song, when I was suddenly stopped. I felt a firm, yet gentle, grip on my hand. Shocked, I instantly turned around. I was trying to pull out of the grip, until I saw who it was. It was Jeno. His back already turned, he was pulling me out of the room. "I need to talk to you, privately." He said firmly, emphasis on privately. =_= I was in shock, but I didn't fight it. It must be important if he's pulling me like this. The entire room was silent, all eyes on us as I was dragged out of the dance room.

He took me all the way to the roof of the building. The view always gets me, it's so beautiful! He let go of my wrist, which was slightly red. Holding my wrist, I asked, "What's going on!?" I had slight irritation in my voice. He calmed down, looking at me with sincere eyes. He took a deap breath. "First, promise me to hear me out until I finish?" He asked. I nodded, confused but willing to participate. He sighed. Looking deeply into my eyes, he began to talk.

"Ri Gi-ah, we've become extremely close since you came here. I would always protect you, care for you, because I wanted to. I was happy knowing that you're safe because of me. You're a joy to be around." He started. I paid close attention, not knowing where he was going with this. His sincere and slight shyness showed that what he was about to say is real.

"I've thought about my words and actions for a while now. I decided that I needed to follow my heart." He said. He took both of my hands into his. Thump, thump thump. My heart was beating loudly. My eyes widened. I was shocked. I looked at him, his eyes only concentrated on mine.

"Ri Gi, I.... I like you." He blurted out. My eyes shot wide open. I got the weird felling again, this time worse than ever. So bad actually that my chest started to hurt. My face felt like it was on fire. All of the words I wanted to say were stuck in my throat. "There, I said it!" He said, slightly holding my hands tighter, "I like you. I want you to be mine, no matter what. I want to protect you, but as yours. I want to love you, as your man." I was at a lost for words. I was a brick, all of the shock took over me at once. This is a first for me do I didn't know what to say, much less do.

"Oh, well...I" Was all I managed to let out. I couldn't do anything. My throat wouldn't let any words escape my mouth. I was in a state of shock. He sighed.

"Don't worry, it's okay if you don't feel the same." He said, slowly walking off. I desperately stopped him.

"No it's not..." I stopped my words. I looked over at the rooftop door. I saw something there. I looked closely at it. That's when I realized that it wasn't a something, but more of a someone...

(A/N: Sorry for slow updates recently, I was caught up in a lot of stuff. Mianhae. *bows* I want to give a quick shout out to my sister who helped me right the story!! Hope you're enjoying the story, I'd love any feedback by commenting, rating, and all that [Just an option, not desperate xD]. Saranghae <3)